PDA

View Full Version : Marci H

midniteblu2
04-24-2003, 10:48 AM
Hun, I just read that your socks never arrived. They were sent on April 10th. I still have the reciept from Koh's where I bought them. I have no idea what happened. I never trusted the USPS & now I don't trust them more that ever.
I am going to buy more socks & send them out tomorrow. I will get them to Canada even if I have to walk them to your door personally.
Again I apologize. I did PM you as well.

mugwump
04-24-2003, 11:20 AM
no worries ... I know you mailed them out. Don't be blaming USPS ... it could be Canada Post ... for sure I'll be checking out my postie to make sure she isn't wearing my watermelon socks ... LOL.

Wouldn't have posted at all because I know you've had a lot of health issues lately, but didn't want you to think I was rude for not saying thank you.

{{{HUGS}}}

eeigh33
04-24-2003, 12:18 PM
it could just be taking a long time to pass through customs. my company helps people here in the states get meds from canada and sometimes it takes 3 weeks just to get inspected in customs. with the war going on, they are even more wary about items coming and going.

Char
04-24-2003, 12:34 PM
;) I sent a surprise package to a dear friend of mine, in BC Canada, the PO said it would take 7 to 10 days, well, it took almost 3 weeks ! She didn't know it was coming, so, I just had to wait on her response. ;)

mugwump
04-24-2003, 03:28 PM
That's probably what the problem is ... don't go replacing the socks ... they could show up any day now.

{{{HUGS}}}
Marci