PDA

View Full Version : What My Easter Exchange Person Said....

sandytrap
04-24-2003, 08:16 AM
All has been resolved...thanks for the concern. Mods, please delete my post

crumskid
04-24-2003, 08:32 AM
(((((((sandytrap)))))))
Enjoy your new habitat!!!
But for now, put your feet up, and have a lemonade.....

captorquewrench
04-24-2003, 08:32 AM
((((((((((((((((sandy)))))))))))))))

I cannot believe that!

sandytrap
04-24-2003, 08:35 AM
Thanks crums... *leans back...rests feet on bed...sips ice cold lemonade through a curly straw*.....Ahhh....feel better already. Thanks captor...i needed the hugs guys....

mrs.john
04-24-2003, 08:38 AM
{{sandytrap}}} Take care of yourself, sweetie.

Ghetto_Gurl
04-24-2003, 08:42 AM
(((((((sandy)))))))) email me hun! i still have my msn addy.

spongebob
04-24-2003, 09:24 AM
hugs sandy,,, and hope your easter exchange person see this.. then she know why you can't e-mail her right away.. and you have mail i put bbs in the subject line..

midniteblu2
04-24-2003, 10:22 AM
Runs over & gives Sandy a {{BIG HUG}}. So hun explain something to me, Why do we still keep signing up for these exchanges when they get to be so frustrating? *LOL*
I know I do enjoy shopping for these exchanges but I get so frustrated
waiting for mine to show up. I never did get my St Patty's Day one.
GOOD LUCK with the move!

OX_Love_OX
04-24-2003, 10:51 AM
Maybe all the "stiffed" people should do a "I'm not getting stiffed this time exchange" with each other. :p If anyone stiffs the other on that...then they would totally have to be outta their minds. Just a suggestion ;)

wingsfan
04-24-2003, 10:57 AM
I think your exchange partner is way out of line and needs to quit worrying about emails and SEND THE D@MN BOX!! :mad:

Sorry...just tired of seeing good people get screwed.

{{{{{sandytrap}}}}}

cinnamonch
04-24-2003, 11:16 AM
She wont send the box because its after easter? Well I make Easter baskets for my nieces and I have one who is graduating in a few weeks from college. I had told her since it was so late, that maybe i would just not give it to her.

WRONG!!! :D She said that she was suppose to get it and it didnt matter when I got it to her.

I think your person should have the same mindset. If she was going to be late, no big deal if she would have let you know. Im just wondering if she is trying to get out of sending you anything at all. :confused:

Tasha405
04-24-2003, 12:40 PM
{{{sandytrap}}} Crap on the other situation and congrats on the pregnancy! LOL

lisarae
04-24-2003, 03:51 PM
I was the one who got Sandy's package, and loved it. Even though I was on the lo-carg diet, I eat all the candy. lol
Sandy is such a sweet and thoughtful person, who ever has/had her name, send her her package as you promised to do.

Sandy, Im also pregnant, only about a week behind you. I will be 8 weeks tomorrow. I also feel that it will be a boy. But I don't have any names picked out. Maybe Landen.
If any time you would like to talk, let me know. lisarae2000@hotmail.com. or pm I'd be glad to call ya or give you my number. We seem to have been through a bit of the same thing. 1 child another on the way, and hubby's shoulder surgery.

Lisa

ahippiechic
04-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Why are people like this? All they have to do is what they agreed to when they signed up! No emails that it was going to be late, no reason that they hadn't even sent it out yet?? That sux. So many in these exchanges just got totally cheated. I'm keeping up with these poeple, (the best I can) if they would do this on an exchange, I wouldn't want to have a trade or any other kind of deal with them.

I'm in a horrible mood tonight anyway, I think I'd just tell them where they could stick there email & their package too! :eek:

OX_Love_OX
04-24-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by ahippiechic
I think I'd just tell them where they could stick there email & their package too! :eek: [/B]

Yep :)

lynde
04-24-2003, 11:05 PM
Why should you have to email her back? Likes its your fault she missed Easter?!! Mail this poor girl her frickin' package!!!! Why the hell do people sign up for this stuff and not follow thru? Isn't this a voluntary, friendly sorta thing? Why make it so difficult and unpleasant? This 1 almost tops the lady who was mad about what she got in hers-The NERVE!!!!!!!

Candice
04-25-2003, 12:53 AM
BS...
http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=295082

memphistn
04-25-2003, 02:38 AM
Greeting and saluatations to all of you reading this, I have only posted on this section of the board a few times but I like to come here and read, I know this sounds bad but it makes me feel how good my life really is and how really easy I have it with a loving husband and a place to live and enough food to eat...Some do not...
There are people that come here to vent/whine because they are underappreciated, or because they feel they have no one to talk to, or just because their friends are here and this is where they feel comfortable.
Although I am NOT personally a friend of Sandys, from her posts I have learned she is a brave, kind, honest and sweet mature people who is going through/went through a tough time. However, I have seen through posts that when she gives her word, she keeps it, no matter what her personal sacrafice is. And, it really really reall burns me that she got screwed around like by a board member here, Sandy has never given any indication that she is flakey or untrustworthy. I know this is errational that I should be angry over a situation with a perfect stranger, what I am saying is, people need to fulfill their obligations. If whats her face couldnt send a package, she should have at LEAST sent a snail mail card or a e-card or even an email saying Happy Easter. I realize that we are all busy busy people, but how long does it take to go buy a card (Dont flame me about the expense, go to the Dollar Store if you have to and get one for fifty cents plus a stamp) write Happy Easter in it, sign your name, and drop it in the mail. All and all I think it would take 5 minutes tops, less time then you spend putting on your makeup or blowdrying you hair....
Ok, I am getting off my soapbox now, because it is a little rickety:D

hiltonqueen
04-25-2003, 05:29 AM
I'm actually comunicating with the person that was your exchangee. She didn't explain why she was late, but wants to make up for it & the reason why she didn't want to get you Easter stuff is because it is now "after Easter".... see? I understand why you are mad, but the fact that she wants to make it good is great :D ... I still haven't gotten my St. Patty's day box :(
I'm a nut really, for butting into everyones business, but if I can help someone get thier end of an exchange gone bad, I'll try my hardest :D

lynde
04-25-2003, 06:20 AM
Oh jeez now I feel bad-:rolleyes:

MsLynn
04-25-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by sandytrap
I am so tired and am 9 weeks pregnant, so I still have quite a few weeks of exhaustion to go. I am due Nov. 25th and am really thinking that I am having another boy. Here's to hoping for a Benjamin Jacob...lol. Big hugs to all...thanks for letting me vent a little..

Sandylapp@hotmail.com

just wait a couple days till the 27th, lmao, thats my birthday