PDA

View Full Version : I know one more whine but I need to talk

mlayton1994
04-23-2003, 07:28 PM
Ok,
I was really hoping I didn't have to wine but, I really need to talk. Today has been a rough day for me. My dad is still in the hospital. He still has the blood clot. They are going to put him on a blood thinner till chemo is over with. Come to find out sometimes chemo causes blood clots. On a good note he looks better. Will know in 4wks if this chemo is working or not. The bad this is this chemo will eventually ruin his veins. If this chemo is keeping the cancer at bay then he will go on it what is called managed chemo (it is suppose to keep the chemo at bay). I am wishing it will put him in remission.
I am depressed from all of this and now I realized that I have been in school for 8yrs and I still have summer semester and finals to get thru. I am so old to be in school. I got told by my brother to get my a$$ in gear and get out. This is the first semester I have not worked and I am sending myself thru school. This is so depressing. All my friends yet only 4 close friends have stood beside me thru this with my dad. I look back and think I should have done things differently and I would not be still in school.
I am doing my best but, apparently this isn't enough. I am making C's b/c I am commuting back and forth from school to my parents house which is 3hrs away. My mom tells me my dad's goal is to see me graduate. Well I am trying to do that but her and Corey's (brother's ) griping is making me feel so bad.

Ok sorry I had to vent but, I am just so upset.

Iluvbears
04-23-2003, 07:49 PM
{{Hugs to you!}}

jcw
04-23-2003, 08:30 PM
I will be praying for your dad.

bngomom
04-23-2003, 10:26 PM
Unless your brother is paying for your school tell him to b--- out.

BeanieLuvR
04-23-2003, 10:29 PM
{{{{mlayton1994}}}}

Praying for you and your family.

Ashlee
04-23-2003, 11:03 PM
(((mlayton1994))) Prayers and hugs to u, I have been taking my daddy back and forth to the doc! If u ever need to talk PM me!!

mrs.john
04-24-2003, 06:59 AM
{{{hugs}}}

cinnamonch
04-24-2003, 09:02 AM
Dont worry about how long you have been in school. What will matter is that in the end, you will have a piece of paper that you can be proud of and you know you did it on your own. Quit dwelling on the coulda, shoulda's of life and take what you've learned and move forward with a clear vision.

As for your brother, tell him to get a life and a clue and if he needs help finding either, he can come see me.

schsa
04-24-2003, 09:08 AM
Please, if we all did things perfectly the first time there would be no need for V & W. My goodness, the list of what if's or if I had only's can go on for days. Life works out the way it's suppose to. That doesn't mean that it's all sunny and roses but you have to have the thorns to appreciate the flowers.

As for school, you're almost through. Just get finished. Once you are out in the workplace no one cares if you got straight A's or C's. After all the world is run by C students. Just get finished and be ready to embrace your future.

And for your dad, again things work out the way they're suppose to. The best you can do is pray for him and his doctors that they are successful. Some things are just out of your hands.

Hang in there. Life is unfolding as it should.