PDA

View Full Version : Oh Geeshhhhhhhhhhh!

sheila_361
04-23-2003, 07:26 PM
Today in my mail I get this letter addressed to neighbor with my addy on it. I open the letter and it's from The Johovah Witnesses. geesh now they send you mail if they can't get you at home...

Gitty
04-23-2003, 08:15 PM
Well did you go to your neighbors and find out if it was a bulk mailing? Not sure if it's everywhere but I think you can ask the post office to not leave bulk mailings at your house. At least mine you can. It's worth a try!

Barbi_Route66
04-24-2003, 12:05 AM
Do any of you remember those little friendship booklets we used to sign back in our pen pal days? I haven't done those in years & at one time I was receiving an assortment of 'goodies' in the mail, such as letters from prisoners, chain letters, & the Jehovah's Witness newsletter (Watchtower?) in the mail from a girl whose name I recognized from signing these little friendship books.

I don't mind getting stuff in the mail; I have the option to toss it out & I'm done with it. Just don't come knocking on my door preaching your religion to me! grrr.....

Don't get me wrong, I'm Catholic but I don't go around pushing my religion on people.

Sunnymoonx
04-24-2003, 08:43 AM
oh heck I am STILL sending out friendship Books (I am 31!!) I have quite a few pen pals and we swap them all the time. Not like I used to 10 years ago, but its fun. Maybe someday I will get some returned to me....

lovechild
04-24-2003, 10:33 AM
Ok what is a friendship book?