PDA

View Full Version : Reporting seller at EBAY?????

aimefisher
04-23-2003, 12:57 PM
How exactly do I report a seller at EBAY?? She has still ti email me. I have gone through ebay and through my own emails. NOTHING yet...... She also resold the SAME item starting 5 days after mine ended. Also how do I report her at PAYPAL???

aimefisher
04-23-2003, 07:01 PM
E-Bay was too confusing to do. I did report her at PAYPAL though.

Barbi_Route66
04-23-2003, 11:57 PM
Aime, Do you have your PAY PAL set up through your credit card? If so, contact your credit card company to dispute the charges. Your credit card company will send you a dispute letter in which you explain the transaction. The will in turn credit your account the amount that was charged via Pay Pal.

That was a good move to contact Pay Pal, but you should also try to contact ebay because what that seller did is fraud to turn around and re-sell an item that they received payment on. Ebay needs to know what that person did.

I would also leave negative feedback on this person, no matter what happens.

I wish that there was a way we could get a list of ebay sellers who do this underhanded crap. It makes it harder on the honest people (like me) who sell on ebay.

Good luck & let me know how things turn out.

aimefisher
04-24-2003, 01:07 PM
Guess who is selling it AGAIN???????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2319092778&category=20403

this is the second one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20403&item=2317477025&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20403&item=2315213627&rd=1
that is the one I " won "

aimefisher
04-24-2003, 01:22 PM
I jus had someone talk me through the complaint at E-Bay.

Kelsey1224
04-24-2003, 01:30 PM
Is it possible that this seller has multiples of these and is only using one photo on each listing? I've noticed this practice before. It doesn't mean that she is reselling the same item.

aimefisher
04-24-2003, 01:59 PM
I aksed her that same question in an email I have yet to hear back from her after 2 weeks.

Blackberry
04-24-2003, 02:07 PM
Wow, did you read this person's "fine print"?

Returns for ANY reason other than damage in shipping will result in a restocking fee at the descretion of the seller. Our restocking fee is a minimum of $5 or 20% of your bid price, which ever is greater. Shipping, handling and return shipping fees are ALWAYS non-refundable. :rolleyes:

So if they send you the wrong item, or the item is not as described it is too bad for the bidder. I wouldn't touch this seller with a 10-foot pole!

aimefisher
04-26-2003, 01:39 PM
Imagine how AFTER I filed a COMPLAINT at PAYPAL the same day she mailed the package. Guess the complaint at PAYPAL lit a FIRE under her ARSE.

harloo
04-26-2003, 11:56 PM
aimee paypal complaints sometimes does that to people. Hmmmmm don't cancel the complaint until you are satisfied if everything arrives.

Also, the restocking fee thing is scandalous. How is someone gonna have a restocking fee on a $6 item. Wow $8 shipping?

Hope you get everything for your baby.:D

Barbi_Route66
04-27-2003, 09:59 AM
Aime, I'm glad that you eventually received your item. Like Kelsey mentioned, I've seen sellers use the same photo of an item if they have multiples.

I would still leave negative feedback for this person. Did they give you a reason as to why they were late sending your item?

I dealt with a lady one time in which I won some postcards. It took a little more than a month for her to send the item. I did leave good feedback when I received them because she was in the hospital & as soon as she was released, her dad was in the hospital. She kept in touch me with me on a regular basis to let me know that she didn't forget me, etc. I had been in a similar situation so I could relate.

aimefisher
04-27-2003, 11:12 AM
I "won" another auction for the same item plus it had some other items. The seller had a problem mailing it when she would but has kept me up to date about when she would mail it. If she would have at least emailed me to let me know what was going on I wouldn't be so aggravated with the one seller.