PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Damons!!!

Ghetto_Gurl
04-23-2003, 11:06 AM
ok i called them to reserve some tables cuz we are having like a little party thingy for larry on sat cuz he is leaving for basic on the 6th of may. OK so i call there and they are like well um we "cant" take reservations on a sat night. EXCUSE ME! lets think here a party of atleast 20 will generate a HUGE a$$ bill and a huge tip. they were like "we can take one for fri or sun" WHAT PART OF I WANT IT FOR SAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?? ANY OTHER F*CKIN PLACE WOULD RESERVE IT, SO I DONT SEE WHY THEY WOULDNT. THE DAM PLACE IS HUGE ANYWAYS NOT LIKE THEY WONT HAVE ENOUGH TABLES. OH SO THEN THE WOMAN I SPOOKE TO WAS LIKE "WE HAVE A SMALL POOL R0OM WITH POOL TABLES, SOME GAMES, AND A FEW TABLES YOU CAN GO INTO AND GET DRINK AND APPITIZERS(TOO MAD TO SPELL RIGHT), BUT YOU CANT DINE IN THERE....UMMMMMMMMMMMMM ARSEHOLE HELLO WE WANT TO FARKIN EAT WHILE WE ARE THERE IT IS A RESTURAUNT YA KNOW!! SO I HAVE SPENT THE PAST WEEK FIGURING THIS OUT ONLY TO HAVE THIS B!TCH TELL ME THIS BULL CHIT!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

schsa
04-23-2003, 11:25 AM
That's because they are going to make alot more money getting people in and out as fast as possible. Plus if they reserve tables for you and you don't show up, they are out of business for the time that they held the table. I would show up with my group at an early hour and just let them seat the group. I would also check out their menu to see if they have a set tip for large groups. Like 20%. Just because they don't take reservations doesn't mean that you can't show up and ask to be seated together.

Ghetto_Gurl
04-23-2003, 11:59 AM
thing is tho this is suposed to be a surprise for larry, which is now ruined! f*ckers!!

*throws a temper tantrum*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wingsfan
04-23-2003, 12:01 PM
Is Damon's the only restaurant in town? go somewhere else....

Ghetto_Gurl
04-23-2003, 12:03 PM
its his favorite resturaunt though!

wingsfan
04-23-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Ghetto_Gurl
its his favorite resturaunt though!

ahhh...well in that case, I'd show up on Saturday night with my huge party and be a royal pain in the a*s ;) ;)

littlebell
04-23-2003, 12:27 PM
have the others go there first and be seated the you and Larry show up later to join them when the others get there they can tell them two more will be joining

ahippiechic
04-23-2003, 08:30 PM
Sorry that happened, that sux a$$! :( I'd do what schsa
says. I bet you guys will have a great time! ;)