PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Someone with very powerful drugs... LOL

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
04-23-2003, 10:43 AM
Could someone please send me a huge shipment of really nice pain killers? Please?!?!

I am in so much pain here right now... My left, bottom wisdom tooth is trying to make an appearance after 27 years,
:rolleyes: I can't hardly swallow because my sinuses are draining and they really hurt too! And Aunt Flow is here today and I have some killer cramps...

HEEEELLLLLPPPPPP ME! I just want to cry so bad... I have to go to work, I just started this job, but I don't think I will stay the full shift at this rate. I just need to curl up and die... :eek:

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
04-23-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by chelle33
diden't your Dentist give you any pain killers?
when i had my wisdon teeth pulled they put me
on Tylenol 3

Dentist? Oh you mean the person I can't afford to go to, even though we have insurance? :rolleyes: :eek: :( Hunny, I still have all 4 of my wisdom teeth... only the left side has ever attempted to come in. Well, the upper right has come in about half way, the bottom right has not come in at all, but this left bottom is killing me...

Oh and I have allergies really bad so I always seem to have a phlegm ball the size of Texas in my throat so I choke easily.

I'm a mess and I can't afford the co-pays to go to ANY doctor.

schsa
04-23-2003, 11:21 AM
You need to go and see the dentist before the teeth become infected and you end up in the hospital. If you think that you can't afford the dentist then just wait until you get the hospital bill.

Or go to the local health department and see if they can help you out at all. They might have a dentist who will do the work and just take what the insurance will pay. This is not going to go away and it could very easily get much much worse.

cch
04-23-2003, 11:28 AM
Try holding peroxide on the side of your mouth that hurts, just be careful not to swollow any. It will help ease the pain and kill the infection, which is usually what causes the pain with wisdom teeth. Food or drink gets in the opening made by the tooth coming thru and irritates it. HTH.

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
04-23-2003, 11:31 AM
no need for sarcasim CG i was just trying to help

Excuse me, It's MY thread and I'll be a pain if I want to be. :mad:

For the person who suggested the Proxide- THANK YOU! I didn't know that would help...thanks!

Ghetto_Gurl
04-23-2003, 11:53 AM
no need for sarcasim CG i was just trying to help

chelle dont mind wendy she is just in a chit load of pain, i dont think she was intending to be rude.

Ghetto_Gurl
04-23-2003, 11:54 AM
*throws wendy some percs*

just make sure you eat before taking them or you will puke which is not good!! (((((((((wendy))))))

Bohemut
04-23-2003, 06:15 PM
Forget the percs....

Bohemut throws a handful of oxycodone at Cowgirlie.

If that doesn't help, nothing will. :)

midniteblu2
04-23-2003, 06:33 PM
CG..what kind do you need?*LOL* Hun I have Tylenol 3, Vicadin, Percodan, Vicopropin, Dravon, & Oxycotin. Girl I am a pain pharmacy.

I had my impacted wisdom tooth pulled a few weeks ago & my dentisr said to try Aleeve & it really did help. The Peroxide should help with any infeaction.
{{CG}}

Iluvbears
04-23-2003, 07:26 PM
I was having the same problem last week. I didn't go to my dentist because all he tells me to take are Tylenol. Tylenol doesn't even touch the pain. So, I went to my doctor and he prescribe me Lortabs and Pen Vee K 2000 mg a day, for infection.

Maybe your Family Doc will do the same for you as mine has done for me until you can find a Dentist who'll pull the tooth or whatever.

Hope you feel better soon. :)

mlayton1994
04-23-2003, 07:42 PM
hugs

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
04-23-2003, 10:13 PM
:D :D :D Thanks so much for the love! :D :D :D I am in a much better mood now, I went and complained to my Mom about it and she too is a pain pharmacy... Her Hubby has FM and some other things that I can't pronounce wrong with him (along with being an idiot ;) ) and so he gets all these drugs with names I can't spell or pronounce. So I went over there with DH, and my Step - Brother has moved back in (long story- basically his Mom doesn't want him) so I got to pick on him ;) :p and that helped. Just Kidding! :p He's actually a cool dude despite the age difference, I'm 27, he is 11. Then Mom gave me a Turtle Bunny ( Chocolate Bunny with Pecans and Carmel) and gave DH 2 bunnys (P-nut Butter and a Carmel one) and then she busted out the pain pills. I think it is a Lortab and some Sudafed for me.
So no more pain for now, now all I do is sneeze... stupid allergies. :eek:

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
04-23-2003, 10:18 PM
Oh, DH wanted to voice (snicker) his own complaint here- he is actually the one who made me sick. He woke up late last week with NO voice...well he recovered and made me sick (smooching and "stuff" will do that to a person) ;) :eek: :p , well now that I am doing better tonight, he's lost his voice again... this will go one for a while. Even the cat is sneezing...I think out of pity. ;)