PDA

View Full Version : Update to Birthday Card Favor Please Help!

auntnanny
04-22-2003, 03:17 PM
Hi! I have a favor to ask again..... LOL
I originally posted on 04/03
Hi! I have a favor to ask. My DD will be 23 on April 23. This year every milestone has been especially hard for her as she lost her husband when she was pregnant last year in May. I would really like to help her have the best birthday that is possible. Could some of you send her snail mail greetings? If you can help just post or e-mail me for her address. Also, any suggestions to a really cool present that I can have my granddaughter get for her? (She is 8 1/2 monthes old).

I got 3 of them and Thank you so much it will be great for you. I realize that alot of you guys are like me and don't have time to send cards in the snail mail so can I ask you to send her an e-mail Birthday card? I want her box to be filled up in the a.m. if possible. If it helps any she loves joke cards or religious or any type. Thanks so much!
I set her up a special account for this. Her birthday e-mail is
nannysdd@yahoo.com
Thanks so much!
Auntnanny

Nanami30
04-22-2003, 03:43 PM
I pm'd you.

unicorn9149
04-22-2003, 04:45 PM
What's her name so we can put it on the card? Missed your first post. What I did for my dot was since I was watching her baby I took him in and had his pic taken, then framed an 8x10 for her to open. She had been wanting a pic but didn't have the funds as she was unemployed and going to school

*StarDust*
04-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Your daughter is only 13 days younger than me LOL

I'll send one:)

auntnanny
04-22-2003, 07:45 PM
Thanks so much! Her name is Bambi!
Auntnanny

*StarDust*
04-22-2003, 07:47 PM
Ok I'll be sending mine out in the next couple of minutes;)

DBackFan
04-22-2003, 07:48 PM
Bambi got one from me :)

Elijah'sMommy
04-22-2003, 09:03 PM
On its way!

auntnanny
04-22-2003, 09:35 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks so much guys! I have been busy with my daughter in law for the last couple of hours wrapping presents and making Birthday signs. We made a whole bunch of different Happy Birthday signs and put them on stakes. My son and daughter in law went by and stuck them in her yard and we made a huge magnetic one that says honk to tell me Happy birthday and put that on her tail gate. She is so "blonde" that she probably won't notice that sign for a day or so. LOL
I am e-mailing her links to the cards in the a.m. and we are taking her to lunch at noon. Then I am cooking a special dinner for her before church and then we are all going to her house for cake after church. After each activity we are going to give her some of her cards and presents so that she gets a steady stream all day long. The main thing is to make her day as special as possible. And I thank you all for helping to do that!
Auntnanny

heartlvrs
05-05-2003, 07:48 PM
wish peeps here cared for me like you obviously do for her!! DId she get the gift I sent?? Did she like it??

hugs!