PDA

View Full Version : my cats grrr

mlayton1994
04-22-2003, 12:22 PM
I know this is a stupid wine but, I have got to chat about this.
I love my cats don't get me wrong but, sometimes they drive me nuts. This is what they did. They are sweet angels until I went to bed last night. They come in my bedroom making all kinds of noice. From playing with the suitcase (had to get up and zip it shut) to knocking things off the tall chester drawers (I think the proper name is armwar (ok spelling is really off). So at 12 I decided to go in the living room. Usually if I go in the living room and sleep on the couch they will get better. H!ll no. What was I thinking. Got up several times to get onto them. Put them in the bathroom. This didn't work they meowed until I let them out (They would take turns meowing). Finally at 1AM had to let them out. Kept me up till three. Finally let me sleep till 7 but, that is as long as they were going to let me sleep. Oh but, at 8AM they go to sleep.

At 10AM about the time I am suppose to leave for class. Anne get herself caught in the cord that causes the blinds to go up and down. I thought I had put that up high enough but, apparently not so I spent 15min fighting her to let me get it off of her. Then by the time I do a truck outside honking is horn (come to find out he had the wrong house) and scares my other cat and she runs under the darn couch and gets stuck. So it took me another 15min to calm her down and finally get her out of the couch (she somehow got stuck in the middle. That has less space from it to the floor than the other one). Why didn't she go under the other couch. Anyway I ended up not going to class b/c I would not have gotten there till 1/2 thru it.

The the other one gets in the dryer while I am throwing clothes in it and luckily I saw her in there or I would have turned on the dryer and that would not have been good. The inside of the dryer facinates her so.

Gotta love them but sometimes.

I swear I don't have cats I have children.

mlathroum
04-22-2003, 01:12 PM
mlayton. That is so cute. Of course I probably wouldn't think that way if it was me. My cat is one of the calm ones. He hides when the kids are awake and then just comes out and curls up on your lap. He likes to attack my poodle when she is least expecting it and curls up with the Husky for a nap once in awhile. He will be 10 this year though so maybe he is just settled in his way.

mlayton1994
04-22-2003, 01:28 PM
They are really loving cats. They are 8mths old.
I can't get over how simular our names are.

justbeachy
04-22-2003, 01:57 PM
Cats, you gotta love em. By the way, they are just prepping you to be a loving and caring and patient mommy. I know, cause I have both. Good Luck.

eefan
04-22-2003, 03:22 PM
:D :D :D i have five cats and we have had them since before they were weaned, their cat mama ran off and left them, so my husband and i had feed them with a tiny bottle and canned cats milk,as a result they think theu are human. Its almost like having all the kids back home again. BTW they are all almost 5 years old now so they are a lot more calmer than they used to be.

Lisa03
04-23-2003, 12:52 PM
yes I swear mine are kids too!. They like to fight with each other. One is 13 and the other is 2 yrs old. My 2 yr old got into the dryer without me seeing her! I heard this banging in the dryer and opened it up. It had been only a few seconds but enough time to scare me to death. She was ok but it broke her from getting into the dryer

katzenberg
04-23-2003, 06:44 PM
re into every thing the will fightin the middle of the night on my bed hissing growling they run thought the house playing.they think they are humans.

katzenberg
04-23-2003, 06:45 PM
thats my catsthat do all this stuff mentioned in the other post

mlayton1994
04-23-2003, 06:50 PM
yeah mine swear they are human and they are picky eaters.

mlayton1994
04-23-2003, 06:51 PM
opps error. I meant I swear mine are humans. They are so picky . hate that pounce that supposly all cats are suppose to like. Not mine.

Steffie
04-23-2003, 11:32 PM
I have 3 cats as well, and I am about ready to shave them all bald and stick corks up there butts!! LOL!! But seriously, they are shedding so bad that I sweep their room and the garage out 3 times a day! And I cleaned up 4 hair balls today alone (yes I feed them Iams hairgall control and give them that stuff in the tube -- it doesn't help)!! I have also picked up poop off of the floor 2 times because they keep slinging it out of the litter box!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH!!! What am I gonna do with them!!!! :mad:

BTW... to those who have more than one, what type of litter do you use and what type of litter box(es)??