PDA

View Full Version : my sons head start teach is a MORON!

Ghetto_Gurl
04-22-2003, 11:48 AM
ok this dippy woman calls here yesterday at like 5:30 pm to tell me about a socialization for TODAY at 10 am..gee thanks for the notice :rolleyes: . then she is supposed to be here at 3:30, so what does she do?? call me early and wants to come NOW...um hello i have told you on many different occasions that AJ NEEDS A NAP and he is sleep, its bad enough i have to wake him from it an hour earlier than normal but 2 hours early UM NO i dont think so! she is a TWIT, i want a new home visitor for him!

ajksmom
04-22-2003, 12:53 PM
My dot Kali is in the head start home based program too. She has a wonderful teacher that she loves to death. She had her home visit this morning and is having another one on Thursday with two other little girls. They ALWAYS let us know of socializations about 2 weeks beforehand. I wish that you were having better luck with yours.

1busymomma
04-22-2003, 04:05 PM
Boy I always get really good notice before the home visits. Complain to the head start manager. Especially if you have told her about AJ's naps repeatedly. Also coming early is not a life or death emergency, if it is set for 3:30 then it needs to be at 3:30, so complain about that to.

I have excellent teachers and reps at our head start. ((((((GG)))))