PDA

View Full Version : Ok That"s It!!!!

mlathroum
04-22-2003, 07:30 AM
I apparently am just going to have the week from HE!!
Please ignore anything I have to say or do!!
Nothing I say is right and helping people out when I
thought that is what my Boss told me do is wrong.

You don't have to respond. I am just going to go have a
really good cry, take my kids to school, and try to crawl
back into bed.

squirt
04-22-2003, 07:45 AM
Hope the rest of the day goes better, I know what you mean. A good cry will not help, you need to hit someone alongside the head. You know the old addage, 'hit him over the head with a wet noodle!' Try it sometime

MommyG3
04-22-2003, 07:47 AM
(((((((((((((((mlathroum))))))))))))))))

I feel like crying too. Let's have us a good ole bawling party.

mlathroum
04-22-2003, 07:54 AM
squirt
How many people can I hit along side the castiron frying pan before they call the cops for a deranged individual? The neighbor, the coworker, the boss, OR the idjet husband who keeps saying "You are the one who wanted to quit and stay home". NO I DIDN"T!!! I honestly didn't have a choice. Yes I liked the idea of it but I also enjoyed speaking to REAL people too. My son had a problem with his before and after school daycare provider. The place was not safe and no one would listen. There was no one else who could get him to and from school so I did what a Mom Has to do.

MommyG3 I already started without you. SORRY!! Please join in.

ANYONE ELSE want to join in. I think it is PMS week in Maryland too so it may not be too safe to head this way. I have two friends that are going through the same thing.

mrs.john
04-22-2003, 08:51 AM
{{{hugs}}} It's hard to be home with the kids (especially when you have finals coming up and they won't quit fighting and whining and needing snacks and asking questions, and...)

Can I cry with you all? I cried all the way home from my parents on Easter (over an hour drive) b/c everything is starting to take it's toll. Once it started, I couldn't stop it. Since then, I've been so down and I just can't shake it. So maybe another good bawling session will knock it out of me.

mlathroum
04-22-2003, 08:59 AM
((((Mrs John)))) You are doing great in your classes. Keep up the hard work.
I have concidered going back to school next fall for on class a semester until my little one is in first grade and then maybe taking 2. When the kids are fighting, home for the day or just one of those days I think about it again. Plus what am going to do with them if I have to go to school but they don't?
I really would like to finish my AA degree. I was going for nursing but don't want to anymore so not sure what to even get it in. I think I just want to prove to myself I can do it. Even if it is an AA in nothing.

mrs.john
04-22-2003, 10:07 AM
Okay, my brains aren't working--are you talking about an Associate's Degree? I'm going for nursing--it's hard, but I'm chugging along with it. It was so much easier 10 years a go when I got my other degree b/c I didn't have my boys yet. I have a wonderful sitter, but it's hard when she's off and I have school. I have a good back up sitter right now, but she might be getting a job, so I might lose her. I don't know what I'll do then.

I would try to finish it, even 1 class at a time. Maybe you could just take some classes for fun, like flower arranging, or airbrushing, or cake decorating. Something for YOU.

OX_Love_OX
04-22-2003, 10:51 AM
Awwww...Feel better soon!

Princess4J
04-22-2003, 10:59 AM
ITS HARD BEING A MOM, HECK JUST BEING A WOMAN.

SOMETIMES WE HAVE ALL THESE EMOTIONS GOING THROUGH US.

A GOOD CRY DOES MAKE US FEEL BETTER.
JUST KNOW, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

WE HAVE ALL FELT THIS WAY BEFORE.
{{{HUGZ 2 ALL}}}

mlayton1994
04-22-2003, 12:22 PM
(((hugs))). I don't have kids but, I am in college and I have a sick father.

mlathroum
04-22-2003, 03:29 PM
mrs.john Okay, my brains aren't working--are you talking about an Associate's Degree?

Yes. Sorry. In Maryland they always shortened it to AA. In college in actually probably meant Alcoholics Anonymous for some of those kids. Not me. Couple of glasses of wine and I am out. I tried the nursing program but had to many problems getting through the A&P class since I have problems taking test. Prof. aren't to understanding that.
I am thinking of the one class at a time thing with my youngest starting Kinder. next year it wouldn't be a problem.

mlayton Sorry about your Dad. I have the same problem. Mine is a cardiac patient. I am a cardiac technician. He has been passing out and won't listen to me. I just no something is going to happen. I am ready to just make him an appointment, just gag him and take him. My bosses said they would see him the same day. Pain in my Butt!!!

mrs.john
04-22-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by mlathroum
[B] tried the nursing program but had to many problems getting through the A&P class since I have problems taking test. Prof. aren't to understanding that.

If it makes you feel better, I am taking Anatomy for the second time. Good luck with whatever you decide. BTW--is your week getting better?

mlathroum
04-22-2003, 06:14 PM
BTW--is your week getting better?

No. I am on my 4th load of laundry for the day. I am trying to pack stuff for Hubby and my 8 year old to leave on a scout trip on Friday afternoon. Hubby just told me he can't be at our big Cub scout meeting on Thursday night which means I have to help his assistant, keep track of my 2 hulligans(my 4 year old hates meetings too), and give a speach about who still owes me money for our candy bar fundraiser AND ask for suggestions for next year.
Plus I recieved a phone call today reminding me that I am on the volunteer schedule for the book fair at our elementary school on Thursday.
I am buying a bottle of wine for Friday night. I can put the little one to bed, hubby and the older won't be home and I am going to relax.
Of course Saturday I get to wake up do a yard sale. If it wasn't for the fact I want the stuff gone I would say screw it. Then I get to drive an hour each way to our scout camp out to deliver ice cream for their evening snack.
The rest of the bottle will be gone Saturday night. HEHE