PDA

View Full Version : Whaddafark! !!!!!!! Friggin Yahooooooo!

Gia
04-22-2003, 06:13 AM
{{{{{{{Crisi}}}}}}}}
***MMUUAAHH*** ;)

MsLynn
04-22-2003, 07:36 AM
i was chatting in my chat room the other night and an instant message popped up. i look at it, and its TO ME.... FROM ME..... and i'm telling myself, I'm sorry but i'm not available right now.

HOWS THAT FOR THE ULTIMATE REJECTION, lmao

Ghetto_Gurl
04-22-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by baby_froggy_69
Just turned on my Yahoo Messenger. Went to send an IM. My IM went through just as a message pops up and I'm logged off all the sudden.
Message said : You have been logged off because you have just logged onto a different computer or something to that effect.
WTF!!!! :confused:
I went and logged back in with no problem.

I just changed my friggin password a week ago and I have NEVER had any problems. Only reason I changed my pass was cuz I felt like it now I just had to change it again.
:mad: :mad:

that happened one time when i was talking to sadie, someone logged in as her! it was her bf but still. anyone else know your password?

MommyG3
04-22-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by KissMsLynn
i was chatting in my chat room the other night and an instant message popped up. i look at it, and its TO ME.... FROM ME..... and i'm telling myself, I'm sorry but i'm not available right now.

HOWS THAT FOR THE ULTIMATE REJECTION, lmao

ROFLMBO!!!!

Angelbear3
04-22-2003, 09:29 AM
That happens to me a lot anymore... Yahoo is getting bad. Also when I'm logged in sometimes when I try to go to im someone it logs me out. But if I log in with another name and try, it's fine.