PDA

View Full Version : Ever have the nastiest day!!

mlathroum
04-22-2003, 12:19 AM
Okay I am PMS'ing so I know that is part of my problem but come on!!
This is long!!

First my husband is the leader of 9 boys in a cub scout den. With the sniper here in MD some of our first meetings had to be canceled. Then later in the year here came the snow. Then I had to have surgery so Hubby couldn't be at a meeting. We have an assistant den leader and another Den Mom who picked up the slack for him. The parents of the den have been nasty to me, hubby, and these parents. The one Mom wrote this wonderful play she had the kids practicing it every week for the first few minutes of the meetings. The assistant went to the library and did research to be able to do a meeting the night hubby couldn't be there.
The other parents did nothing but complain because the play is too long, their kids couldn't remember it. It really wasn't and they really didn't try to give their kids the intentive to do it. The went to my hubby and yelled at him they wanted the kids to use the scripts and he needed to take the meetings back over. The Mom that wrote it will not return my e-mails because she is mad the kids weren't made to do the play without the scripts.
Hubby is ready to quit. He said why should he work so hard to come to an hour meeting, the kids not be made to listen, and the parents to sit and complain that he isn't doing it right.

Okay. Hubby's Bday was Easter. We went out to dinner Monday night to make it up to him. Head to Outback. I order a 12 inch filet. I get it and it is so full of fat that I could barely eat it. When the waitress comes back at the end of the meal (aren't they normally back and forth) I complained about it. They offer my another steak to take home. Okay no problem. I get home and the steak they sent me home with is so thin you would think it was a piece of paper.

THEN!! We head to Walmart after dinner. I wanted to spend some of the money I had won playing the Aspen Cologne game and wanted it to be for the whole family kind of. Hubby and I really wanted the Thermos Fire and Ice grill. Great compact grill with a cooler attached for camping. Every where else I priced it it was like $199. I found it at Walmart for $189.
We are all the way at a side entrance int he garden section. The store is packed inside. An associate comes over ( little foreign guy) and asks if he can help. Hubby tells him what we want and he looks at another associate and says go get it. It took that poor guy 15 minutes to find it. WHile we are waiting at the cashier for it she walks away. Here comes my grill. I am so happy!!
Little foreign guy starts telling other customer they have to take their heavy items all the way to the front of the store to pay for them. I asked him why. He says cashier went on break and won't be back for 15 minutes. WHAT THE HE!! why didn't they tell me that. Another lady and I had to walk into the store and complain. Another associate who happened to walk by offered to come out and help. When the lady who went on break and the manager showed up she got in trouble for not being where she belonged. Stupid store. I pulled the manager aside and told her the little foreign guy just stands there doing nothing and kept refusing to help people. As I walked out he laughed at me. I turned around looked at the manager and told her to fire him!!!

Sorry it is so long. Just one of those days! Thank you if you made it to the end.

mlayton1994
04-22-2003, 06:24 AM
(((hugs))). Don't you hate those days. Yeah my favorite time of mth is here to and I hate it but, am glad I am not pregnant.

mlathroum
04-22-2003, 06:26 AM
Thanks Mlayton!
On top of that I woke up this morning and there was no coffee of any kind in the house.
AND my school system has the kids going in 3 hours late for some sort of teacher education day.
The easter baskets should be empty by the end of the week!

mlayton1994
04-22-2003, 12:06 PM
My ex SIL is a b!tch. She is horrible. As for Easter weekend. Katie and Lauren said they had the best easter ever. I kept the girls for about 5hrs so my brother could go get easter stuff. His ex didn't do squat. Their so called easter shoes are the clunky brown sandals. That is what their mother calls easter shoes and lets not count how many times the little one almost broke her neck in them. I could go on and on but, I want since this is your threat. and to think he gives her 1000mth in child support and she makes about 100000. Grrr .