PDA

View Full Version : Take no more.

heartlvrs
04-21-2003, 06:36 PM
I have major case of the "blahs".................bored...depressed....tired.....*s igh*

Do YOU have days like this?

cpbaby
04-21-2003, 06:47 PM
Oh yeah. Sometimes weeks at a time.

midniteblu2
04-21-2003, 07:13 PM
All the time.

chrissypoo
04-21-2003, 08:47 PM
Are ya PMS'ing? I think everyone has days, weeks, months, years like this. I know I do. ;)

hotwheelstx
04-22-2003, 02:14 AM
Yes, every week it seems. This week is especially bad. Horrible Easter, I'm pms'ing and I ran out of Paxil.............Can it get any worse for me????? Yes, have a wedding to go to this coming weekend oot. I better be over and done and have Paxil in my pocket.

If not....................WATCH OUT. Aggie's even staying away. That's not like him at all either.

Yes, we all have those seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years.

Just do the best you can. That's what I'm trying to do. What else can anyone expect?????

I hope you're feeling better soon and back to your "old self".

:( :(

Gia
04-22-2003, 06:11 AM
:( Too many to count :(
So sorry {{{{heart}}}......praying for you sweetie

BeesKnees
04-22-2003, 07:25 AM
I was two for two last week, Thursday and Friday, for feeling that way, and blowing up at a person each day about it. Just started bawling on Thursday with my husband, and on Friday I spazzed out at my Mom. :(

Just totally out of sorts and stressed feeling. I do not generally PMS either, so that wasn’t it. Just the time of year for me to wig out over small things I guess. I have vivid memories of doing so the same time last year.:rolleyes:

Hope you feel better and that the yucky feeling/blah day mood passes soon !!
Hope the sun is shining where you are; it finally is here after 6 days without. I already feel MUCH better.
:p