PDA

View Full Version : My dog has to be put to sleep

brendapap
04-21-2003, 08:15 AM
Our dog Snoopy has to be put to sleep. The kids are devastated.Especially my 14 year old son. He loved the dog the most. He loved to play with her and took her out with him all the time.I thought about getting another dog but they are a little expensive to buy. None of my friends have any litters of pups either. I was wondering if there are any big forums subscribers out there in the Orlando Florida area that have a puppy they would like to give away for free. It would have a great home. I have 2 children and they are not that young. We have a huge yard and our dog has always been a house dog. So the new puppy would have a happy, healthy, and loved life.I am only asking this because I know so people have litters of puppies and don't really want them.I hope this would help make it a little easier on the kids too.We don't care what kind of dog, just want one to love. Thanks

kerin
04-21-2003, 08:41 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Snoopy :( :(
Have you tried checking at the Humane Society for a puppy? We adopted a 10 week old puppy from there a few years ago and it was $60.00 which included her shots and spaying.

moe265
04-21-2003, 11:46 AM
Sorry about Snoopy. I agree check the paper and the bulliten board at the store! I bet a new puppy will be in your home very soon!!!

schsa
04-21-2003, 11:53 AM
Please go to your local Humane Society and find a puppy there. They have all sorts of breeds and the dog will be neutered as well as the first vet visit paid for.

I am sorry to hear about Snoopy but there are other dogs waiting for you to take them home and love them.

kybeauty
04-21-2003, 05:17 PM
I am so sorry about snoopy :( ((((brendapap))))

Barbi_Route66
04-21-2003, 11:11 PM
I am sorry to hear about your beloved Snoopy. :(

Since you want a puppy, check the classified section of your paper. Many people post ads to give away pets. Also, check your local animal shelter. You can adopt a pet for a small fee (usually around $60) which includes shots, spay or neuter, and ID tags.

kokopup
04-21-2003, 11:35 PM
Please please, don't buy a puppy, there are millions of puppies that are being put to sleep every day. I live in Daytona and Arni foundation her has some adorable puppies right now. Next month the will have another adopt a thon and shelters come from all around and bring their pups for adoption. You can come down and play with the dogs, cats or whatever they have and usually on this day a lot of the fees are waived. I know you will find the right new pet is you look at the shelters and Orlando has many. Check with the high kill shelters as they only keep them a few days before they put them to sleep. Please let us know what you do. Tell me what kind and sex you are looking for and I will help you.Here's my email kokopup28@earthlink.net

kokopup
04-21-2003, 11:38 PM
http://www.arnifoundation.org

This is the addy for Arni's Hope you find something you like.