PDA

View Full Version : Hey you ever wonder

hotdeals
04-20-2003, 08:57 PM
hey you ever wonder how many people actually click on those banners on top of websites. I never click on them.

Ashlee
04-20-2003, 10:54 PM
It's funny u say that, after my MIL got online (she's not very computer literate) ANyway, she came down and was telling us about how she won a prize and wanted my husband to tell her how to claim it. It was the monkey jumping around at the top of a page (remember that ad)--it was soo funny...she said she kept trying to catch it for like a longg time!

Tadbit
04-20-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Ashlee
It's funny u say that, after my MIL got online (she's not very computer literate) ANyway, she came down and was telling us about how she won a prize and wanted my husband to tell her how to claim it. It was the monkey jumping around at the top of a page (remember that ad)--it was soo funny...she said she kept trying to catch it for like a longg time!
Hey I won that monkey and he sits on top of my computer. LOL I got this the first year I had my computer. It reminds me not to click on those banners at the top of my computer. LOL

Ashlee
04-21-2003, 10:12 AM
(((Tadbit)))
Gotta tell my MIL--!!! LOL

janelle
04-21-2003, 11:51 AM
Is that how web sites make their money? Like BBS--how do they make any money? These guys have to make lots of money to put up with us, I would think.:rolleyes: :p