PDA

View Full Version : Second Easter wihtout my son

Blackerose
04-20-2003, 09:24 AM
This is the second Easter without my son Chris, the 1st anniversary of his death was last month. Too late, but now I realize he was the light at all the holiday gatherings; always the one with the practical jokes, the huge grin on his face, the sheer delight he took in hiding the Easter eggs for his younger brother and sister. He was the first to finish and say "Great meal, mom." And always the one with the biggest hugs. To anyone who say time heals, it is a lie. Every day without him is just as terrible as the day before.

JoanieV2
04-20-2003, 09:41 AM
{{{Hugs}}} Marina

Sorry you are going thru this rough time.

mlayton1994
04-20-2003, 09:42 AM
(((hugs)))

mydnitedzr
04-20-2003, 10:40 AM
{{{{Marinafk}}}} I'm so sorry for your lose! Keeping him in your heart and in your memories will keep him with you always.

mlathroum
04-20-2003, 11:57 AM
9((((((HUGS)))))))

ckerr4
04-20-2003, 12:44 PM
{{{Marina}}}

Tasha405
04-20-2003, 01:47 PM
{{{Marinafk}}}

BeanieLuvR
04-20-2003, 04:12 PM
{{{{Marinafk}}}}

*StarDust*
04-20-2003, 04:17 PM
{{{{{{{Marinafk}}}}}}}

memphistn
04-20-2003, 04:55 PM
Could not think of the words to express my sadness at your loss, so I am just going to send positive thoughts and love your way, HUGS and well wishes.

http://cards.webshots.com/resources2/2/6262.jpg

Kyla Kym
04-21-2003, 10:29 AM
{{{{{{{{{{Marinafk}}}}}}}}} I'm sitting here wanting to say more. Trying to think of something that might make you feel better. I wish I had the power to take the sadness from your heart. ((((HUGS))) We all feel your pain especially the ones who have children. I'm sure everyone is just like me and want to help you feel better but don't know what to say. If talking will help some please let it out. We are here to listen and give hugs if nothing else.

~MK~
04-21-2003, 10:30 AM
{{{MARINA}}}

MommyG3
04-21-2003, 10:41 AM
{{{{{{{{{{{{MARINA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

gordo24
04-21-2003, 12:57 PM
marinafk, i know exactly what you are going threw. my son took his life last oct.1, i barely remember thanksgiving or x-mas. feb 28th would have been his 25 birthday the only way i got threw that day was by having a 5 candle memorial for him with family and friends ( i can give you the site for more info, it's for people who have lost a child ) the only thing that kepted me going was fighting for my grandparents rights, in jan. i received partial custody and visitation of my grandson. we filed in oct. and it took till the end of jan. to get settled. it's been a rotten last 2 years. two years ago in oct. my husband lost his mother, her home caught on fire and she died from complacations. then my son last oct. and my husband nephew last month, he was only 24, but had sistic friobous-not spelled right. this all has been just devestating. now to find out that my only son i have is on drugs really bad, he and his girlfried both. we interviened ( the girlfiends mother, me and my sister ) last friday and got them to leave thier apartment and got my grandson out of there, her mother took them to her house. we are now in the process of trying to get them in re-hab. i am to the point that i had to get on lexapro, and it's not been in my system long enough to see any improvements. i feel so helpless, i can't put my son in re-hab, he has to sign himself in. everytime the phone rings i think that they are going to say that he is in jail or worse that i lost him to overdose. he has not dealt with his brothers death at all, he keeps everthing inside, i just don't know what to do anymore. my heart goes out to you, i know your pain, and sorry to ravel on like this about my problems. peace

ttistin
04-21-2003, 01:30 PM
{{{{{MARINA}}}}} I am so sorry.