PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I Am SO Pissed!

ahippiechic
04-20-2003, 08:43 AM
Almost 2 weeks ago, the lady who cleans our apts here volunteered to go to the post office for me, to mail out some Easter packages to some of my friends here. I was complaining that I wouldn't get time to eat lunch, becuase I had to go to the PO, and she said she would go for me, that she had to go out anyway. So I gave her the packages, & the money. Later that afternoon, she brought me back my change, so I ASSumed she had mailed them. I was wondering why no one had let me know they got their box, and last night I mentioned that in front of her, and she acted all weird & wouldn't really look at me after that. I asked if she still had the reciept, and she said she had it "somewhere" & would find it. I was going to take it to the PO on Monday and check on the packages. Then this morning I hear a knock on the door & go open it, to her standing there with my packages!
:eek:
She said she really needed the money I gave her to mail them for CIGARETTES! WTF!! She said she had intended to mail them when she got paid, but then she needed all that money for other things, so didn't get to mail them! :mad: So I went off & called her a low-life lying, stealing b!tch, and to get the fukk outta my house! So here I sit with 5 Easter packages, and an envelope of "Spport Our Troops" pins, and the peeps who were suppossed to get them probably think I just forgot them on Easter!
She has been working here since Dec and is having to struggle to get by, I know that, I have given her smokes at least once a week, because I know how it feels to out & wanting a cigarette, but I have NEVER wanted smokes bad enough to steal money for them! She only works here part time, but I tried to give her all the hours I could, to help her out.
I know it's my own fault for not mailing them out myself, but she volunteered, I didn't ask her too do this for me. And I can just see how awkward it's going to be in the morning when she comes in to work. I am still SO pissed about all this.
So some of you here will be getting a belated Easter box from me. I'll be going to to PO MYSELF tomorrow & sending them out priority. :(

scifiwoman
04-20-2003, 09:10 AM
aww thats crappy. Some people will steal for anything. Its not like she needed food or something, but cigarettes? Come on. Im surprised she still has a job to come to in the morning. JMO {{{{hugs}}}}

DreamWarrior
04-20-2003, 09:10 AM
{{{{{{{hippie}}}}}}} Sorry that happened to you....

ckerr4
04-20-2003, 09:27 AM
um, my easter stuff is late too, *cough, cough*, because, because, well, I'm just a procrastinator, lol, I didn't steal anybody's money for ciggies or anything. That sucks. I'd be really mad too. (((hippie)))

ahippiechic
04-20-2003, 09:34 AM
Thanx guys. I have loaned her smokes AND money before, and if she had asked for smokes, I would have given her some. :( Not anymore, she can just sit & jones for all I care. And even after she did it, did she have to wait till Easter morning to tell me?? If she had admitted it last week, I still could've gotten the boxes out in time. And the money I gave her to mail them was WAY more than a pack of smokes cost. OK, I'm mad again! Am going to see if I can get DD to share her Easter candy with me, then maybe I'll feel better. ;)

mlayton1994
04-20-2003, 09:46 AM
That stinks. If someone did me that way I would be the same as you. I hope you have a great easter with your daughter.

EricsnKy
04-20-2003, 11:16 AM
((((((((((((((HIPPIE)))))))))))))))) Sorry that happened to ya! When I smoked I never craved cigarettes bad enough to steal from someone. thats craziness!!

Tadbit
04-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by EricsnKy
((((((((((((((HIPPIE)))))))))))))))) Sorry that happened to ya! When I smoked I never craved cigarettes bad enough to steal from someone. thats craziness!!
Same here. I'm sorry she left you with having to explain why your packages were late too. That is just not right. ((((Hippie)))

ahippiechic
04-20-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by zitra
Who is she hired by? Could she be fired for stealign form an employee? I would demand my money back, or tell her yo uwill turn her into your boss for theft. It might not be theft for the buisness, but if she did it on company time, I think she could still be liable, or maybe fired. If she refuses to pay you back, or you could demand the money and turn her in, I would go to your boss and explain everthing to him. I do beleive if she did this on company time, or took the money from you while inside the business that you were workign in, she could be fired.

We were AT work, but she was finished for the day, so it isn't really work related. But if she would steal from me, how do I know she wouldn't steal from the company?? She really doesn't have access to any money here, & only gets the key to the vacants to clean them, but it really bothers me. Oh well, I learned what kind of person she is, even tho I had to find out the hard way! I can fire her without anyone's approval, I hired her, but I can't fire her because of something personal. It has to be work-related or related to drug use. I can request a random drug test, and she has to comply. I don't think she could pass one, she usually smells like weed when I see her outside of work. But as far as her cleaning, I can't find fault with it, she does a really good job. I don't really have to see her much at work. When she comes in, I give her a list of rooms to clean, the keys to them & a walkie-talkie. She tells me when she finishes one that way. Then she turns the stuff back in when she's done. I just want nothing more to do with her.

I'm glad the packages weren't part of an exchange, that would have been worse! It bothers me that I have tried to help her out alot, if this is the way she treats peeps who try and help her, God only knows what how she treats strangers!

heartlvrs
04-20-2003, 01:02 PM
aww.....hon...I am sorry:( thats rotten...even when I was at my "smoking peak" (4 packs or more a day.) I NEVER considered stealing to supply myself:(

Just another great reason to quit....

Super Sized Hugs.....!!!!!!!!!!

OX_Love_OX
04-20-2003, 01:13 PM
:eek:

sensualsage
04-20-2003, 01:31 PM
I am so sorry that happened to you. I'm surprised she returned the packages, it's a wonder she wasn't out trying to sell the contents. It probably crossed her mind and that's why she waited so long to give them back.

Tasha405
04-20-2003, 01:39 PM
She sucks! Want me to kick her @ss for ya? Cause I will! lol Oh wait, I can't until late Sept or early Oct. But I will then if ya want me to!

That really does suck though. I don't know how she ever came to work and faced you after that. I know she had planned on sending them but still, I would have felt so guilty.

{{{{hugs}}}}

hotwheelstx
04-20-2003, 03:19 PM
I smoke as well but, have never taken from another person. NEVER................We smokers work hard for the money that we do spend on them. Not to mention the fact that they've gotten so EXPENSIVE.

I'm truly sorry this happened and especially at Easter time.

If you want me to I can come and roll over her toes a few times break a few, bruise a few, numb a few. It'll last for DAYS.........I'm really sorry. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

DON'T GIVE HER ANYMORE CIGARETTES. YOU BUY THEM FOR YOURSELF AND NOT FOR HER. IF SHE WANTS ONE BAD ENOUGH SHE CAN GO ROLL HER OWN IT'S CHEAPER..............:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

memphistn
04-20-2003, 05:09 PM
:mad: That is awful that she would do something like that, as far as I am concerned I could never 100% trust her, I would request a random drug test and get her butt fired...

kelblend
04-20-2003, 06:07 PM
(((Hippie))) bite her!!!

scifiwoman
04-20-2003, 06:23 PM
hmmm she can afford dope but not cigarettes?? :eek:

julie_angel
04-20-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by sensualsage
I am so sorry that happened to you. I'm surprised she returned the packages, it's a wonder she wasn't out trying to sell the contents. It probably crossed her mind and that's why she waited so long to give them back.

I was just going to say the same thing. I am real surprised she even returned the packages to you. So sorry that that happened to you. she probably didn't use the money for cigarettes, she probably went and bought a bag of weed, or else she would have probably just asked for some cigarettes, as you said you have given them to her in the past. That was a really chitty thing for her to do!
{{{{Hippie}}}}

Ghetto_Gurl
04-20-2003, 07:35 PM
:eek: ok that lady just needs b!tch slapped.....you still pimpin for me and kel, oh wiat we changed that to tricken, anyhoo SLAP her!!((((((hippie)))) on a better note hun how was you all's easter??

ahippiechic
04-20-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by kelblend
(((Hippie))) bite her!!!

She would probably taste bitter Kel! And yeah, GG, I wanted to b!tch slap her this morning! She probably couldn't sell the contents, LOL! (Easter candy & some little trinkets) Our Easter was cool (except her at my door this morning, telling me this chit) Kaitlyn has been on a sugar high all day, LOL & no nap, but she was cute still & made us hide the eggs over & over. :) She just went to bed for the night & I can hear her in there singing, LMAO! I'm trying to put a different background on some of the pix I took today, and am getting frustrated 'cuz I can't them the way I want them! Hope all you guys had a great Easter too! :p

IFeelLucky
04-20-2003, 08:16 PM
My opinion on this is, The girls having a hard time, she made a huge mistake. Think she could of ditched your packages but didnt cause she must like you. Be thankful she returned your stuff! and was honest about telling you. People that smoke are addicted and some people that don't have any will do anything to get some. Just forgive her and make her work a little harder. you will sleep better by not letting this bother you.

ahippiechic
04-20-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by IFeelLucky
My opinion on this is, The girls having a hard time, she made a huge mistake. Think she could of ditched your packages but didnt cause she must like you. Be thankful she returned your stuff! and was honest about telling you. People that smoke are addicted and some people that don't have any will do anything to get some. Just forgive her and make her work a little harder. you will sleep better by not letting this bother you.

I know it could have been worse, but I used to smoke a huge amount of weed & still didn't steal to get it! I hope she really enjoyed whatever she used the money for, 'cuz I won't be lending her another dime. Or another smoke. Hope she's got grocery money. I know that sounds bad, but I'm not a very nice person.

ahippiechic
04-21-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by zitra
Maybe she was having a hard time, but I know plenty of people who have gone without ciggys when they have not hadthe $ who have never stolen to get it. I do not agree that she needs to forgiver her. She still has to "work" with her, but i would never forgive or trust her again, that all has to be earned back.

Forgiveness is a good thing, and I've needed it at times, but I'm not very good at giving it. I can see forgiving a loved one, a very close friend or something maybe, but she wasn't either. When we packed up the truck & moved here to Phoenix, we had to roll our own for awhile, till we got jobs & started getting a check. And sometimes we went with out, but it never crossed my mind to steal for them! And if I WAS going to steal from someone, I think it would be easier to do to a stranger, rather than someone who had been trying to help me out. Some people just don't give a chit, & it seems she's one of them.

Oh, & Tasha, I'll give ya a call around October! ;)

Sunee
04-21-2003, 12:46 AM
((((ahippiechic))))

MommyG3
04-21-2003, 07:26 AM
Sorry she did that to you, hippy.