PDA

View Full Version : blah blah blah

hotdeals
04-19-2003, 11:30 PM
yesterday I stayed up all night and now i'm sleeepy again. isn't it fun to just vent and whine all the time. yeah right. hehe i am just here watching the news. blah blah blah... fun fun fun venting and whining is fun time pining that rhymes with liming that rhymes with timing. man I wonder who reads this stuff. hehehe blah blah blah the end. okay that wasn't to fun. okay i'm going to go now. blah blah blah fun fun fun hehehehehe

reneep45
04-20-2003, 02:33 AM
WELL , ,,, ALOT READ THIS **** ! LOL !!!!!!!!!!! LMAO !!!ARE YOU LONELY OR JUST PLAIN NUTS ???iF YOU ARE CRAZY , NUTS , MEAN , PLEASE EXIT NOW , WE DON'T LIKE BAD PEEPS

1busymomma
04-20-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by hotdeals
man I wonder who reads this stuff.

People who care enough to help other people out with their problems.

Danny
04-20-2003, 05:19 PM
This is the forum for supporting each other and offering a shoulder to cry on or maybe a little advice.
This is not a place to belittle or make light of people in true distress.

Sweetberries
04-20-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Danny
This is the forum for supporting each other and offering a shoulder to cry on or maybe a little advice.
This is not a place to belittle or make light of people in true distress. thank you!

hotdeals
04-20-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by 1busymomma
People who care enough to help other people out with their problems.

I am sorry if my posting was taken the wrong way. I didn't mean to offend anybody. When I said...who reads this stuff anyway... what i referring to my own posting. Why would anybody want to read through a bunch of nonsense. And thats what I was doing just writing about nothing.

So i hope you guys accept my apology. If you guys don't it's completely understandable. I am sorry either way it goes. Later folks.

By the way people calling me a fruitcake and idiot... that shows a lot about your character. Rethink your life and ask yourself truthfully are you really happy with yourself. If you are not start a thread about why you are not happy with yourself and jot down what you plan to do about your unhappiness. and do it! I hope this helps.

1busymomma
04-20-2003, 07:09 PM
Hotdeals I have yet to see a post calling you a fruitcake or an idiot. Also, try not to take it to personally but we have had some really bad, really immature people on the boards that start out harmless and turn into insensitive twits (no I'm not saying you) to put it very mildly. Thanks for clearing up what your post meant. :)