PDA

View Full Version : Please pray me patience :)

MySweetLord
04-19-2003, 06:39 PM
I need prayer
It takes patience
to guard my tongue
to cope with my physical pain

I am very fed up with Medicare and I don't want to scream at the people I must deal with....I know it isn't their fault the rules are so ignorant of actual situations.

I am very fed up with the stupidity of redundant forms & qualifications needed to get me moved into a handicap apartment. (Murphey's Law was written for me.....moving day was supposed to be amonth ago! :( )

Through out all this red tape I now have 2 new painful diseases on top of my other health problems.

I NEED PRAYER !!!

TIA

angelinwaiting
04-20-2003, 11:50 AM
{{{{{{{mysweetLord}}}}}}}}}

Will keep you in my prayers...hope you are having a great Easter Sunday:)

MySweetLord
04-20-2003, 05:40 PM

chris7360
04-21-2003, 09:09 AM
Praying for you "MySweetLord". May God grant you health, healing, joy, and patience!

BeanieLuvR
04-21-2003, 11:44 AM
{{{{MySweetLord}}}}

I am praying for you.

MySweetLord
04-22-2003, 05:57 PM
thanks everyone
2 steps closer to one of the "trying times situation"

hsnovel
04-23-2003, 10:21 PM
Patience is something we must learn and cannot pray for. It is one of the trials we go through, just like you cannot pray for faith, you must just have it. I know how hard it can be with patience.....I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old :) But you are definitely in my prayers....especially for your physical health. Just believe that God will heal you. Speak what you believe and it will be. God says so. So just say "Lord I know I am healed by your grace and I thank you" Just claim it and it shall be done. We must have child-like faith. Children believe anything you tell them and that's how God wants us to be about Him. He just wants us to believe. I believe you are healed and I believe that your problems with Medicare are solved. You are in my prayers and I hope I have opened your eyes to a new way of looking at things. God said, "Even when it looks like there is no hope, just believe in me.....I will NEVER let you down." Have a wonderful day........I claim that for you LOL :)

Heather

Bubblescc
04-24-2003, 12:10 AM
You got it!!!! (((((((mysweetlord)))))))

Kukubaby
04-26-2003, 09:39 AM
God Bless You! It's hard enough to be patient sometimes, but I can certainly understand when your in pain. I suffer chronic pain and pray for relief, but I'm sure it's nothing compared to our Lord's suffering and dying on the cross. So I just pray and cope the best I can. However, my prayers are with you.

MySweetLord
04-27-2003, 04:47 PM
thanks to all....
another horrible week over
with no progress anywhere.
God bless

MySweetLord
04-28-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by FishmansBetrHalf
Still praying for you.

Just curious...did you try contacting the insurance regulatory commission in your state?

not this year, I have appealed previously & lost

I have medicare and am on ssi
after 8 long years of paperwork starting w/ my private ins until I won my case with ssi, then sometimes medicaid

I am just exhausted ( & it was a Dr's fault this turned so bad)

I only have enough energy left to fight til I get this apartment

then I'll regroup, get a better handle on the pain & stress

and pray for more strength to appeal the non-coverage of the prothesis I need.

thanks for your concern

BrightEyes
04-28-2003, 06:24 PM
I was going to say what FBH said, never pray for patience because the Bible says patience come thru tribulations and trials. Instead look at the pearl you will earn by going thru this rough time and give God the glory even in this tough situation.

Psalms 27:1 says The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom should I be afraid?

Psalms 27:14 says Wait on the Lord ; be of good courage, and He shall strenghthen thine heart: wait I say, on the Lord.

Don't let any of your problems overtake you, turn them over to the Lord to worry about, that is what He is there for, pray and let Him work for you. He rewards those who are faithful! He will give you renewed energy to fight and to make things better. I will pray for all of the situations you have mentioned. THERE IS POWER IN PRAYER!!!

latestdish
04-29-2003, 03:42 PM
Amen. I prayed, too. Just have not been in this forum in too long. 6:55pm EST

MySweetLord
05-04-2003, 05:08 PM
PTL-one hurdle less-
picked up the keys to the efficiency !! I am in the middle of moving (re-being moved). For a few days this week mail, phone and computer will all be disrupted.

Thanks for all your prayers!!
Praise God my Lord and Creator for prayers answered. Now I must get through this and on toward other answered prayers!!

chris7360
05-04-2003, 06:19 PM
Praise God. So glad to hear that you've gotten good news! Will pray for your move. Recently moved myself so I know it can be stressful. (Was worth it in the the end though :) ).