PDA

View Full Version : OOOO MAN Guess What My Son Did????

mydnitedzr
04-18-2003, 11:18 PM
My son, 4yrs. old....CUT HIS HAIR!!!!!!

He was chewing a piece of gum and got it stuck in his hair, and instead of telling me, he goes and cuts it out himself. He had a bold spot on the top of his head. OOO man i was soooo upset with him. I can't beleive he did that....errrr:rolleyes:

kids: what ya gonna do?

kysmoores
04-19-2003, 12:13 AM
The weather will be getting warmer, so I think I would just buzz him down and let it grow back over the spring.
When my daughter was in kindergarden the little boy sitting behind her cut about six inches off of her long, long pony tail. I cried and so did her teacher. Of course it grew back and has been cut many times since, but at the time I was PO'd.

kybeauty
04-19-2003, 02:45 AM
OOooooo midnitedzr.....I am soooo sorry...I don't have any suggestions but i brought ya a (((((midnitedzr)))...

(on the bright side..you could take pics and when he is grown show them to all his friends..lol)

mlathroum
04-19-2003, 04:12 AM
Little 4 year old girl in my sons preschool class started the school year with the prettiest half way down her back blond hair. TWO weeks before Christmas she comes to school and didn't recognize her. Her poor dad is a single father and was heartbroken over it. She cut the back of her hair up to her neck. He had to take her and have it fixed but it was so short they could barely help him. It is starting to grow out now. He is so happy that she might have hair for her graduation pictures.

miccit
04-19-2003, 07:06 AM
My four year old cuts her hair all the time. I hide the scissors and she finds them (I think she has radar or something). Then, she complains that her hair isn't long! Kids!:rolleyes:

Jaidness
04-19-2003, 07:08 AM
awwwwwwwww I remember doing the same thing as a kid and how mad my moms was! *remembering when she put vaseline in her brothers hair...the whole jar*
it could be worse lol!

Lora_1994
04-19-2003, 07:15 AM
when my sister was 3 or 4 she had really long beautiful hair past her bottom.. well, she had a crush on the neighbor guy and wanted to look "pretty" for him... so she cut her bangs... needless to say she had about 1/2" of hair where her bangs used to be. and it was crooked as heck. She's 18 now, and we still harass her about it!!*lol*

MsLynn
04-19-2003, 09:57 AM
shoot i didn't have too, my was my moms "guinea pig" when she was going through beauty school, lmao

kelblend
04-19-2003, 10:24 AM
When my daughter was that age she didn't need gum in the hair as an excuse. That child and her bangs let me tell ya!!! I wanted to put a sign on her that said I CUT MY OWN HAIR! lol

Juli67
04-19-2003, 10:51 AM
I cut my sister's hair when she was little.It's a thing kid's go through.

newwiccan
04-19-2003, 11:42 AM
I keep the scissor where I need a step stool to reach them for this reason!

suziebee20
04-19-2003, 11:50 AM
My sister did that when she was little, had cute long curly hair at the end. I never really went through that, until I hit 15- then I cut my own hair and my mom never noticed that 3-4 inches were gone :eek:.

JoanieV2
04-19-2003, 02:45 PM
Oh, my son has done that twice. Once when he was in preschool he got a hold of scissors and cut his hair. Not too bad though. Then what does the teacher give him for a Christmas present? An art set with paints, crayons and, of course, SCISSORS!!! Needless to say, we took those from him real quick.

He did it again a couple of months ago. He said his hair was too long and getting in his eyes (yeah, right). Well, I left him with his "funky" hair cut for about a week so his friends could see what he did.

Magoo
04-19-2003, 08:57 PM
I know today isn't the day to make light of the subject, but I hope you took a picture of him. Someday you will look back and this will be funny. My son is 16 now:( and I remember a time.....LOL. It will grow back.

miccit
04-19-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by freebiequeen1234
miccit, did Jaedon cut her bangs? in the picture you sent she looks like she did..she is so cute!! :) about a month ago i found a big chunck of hair under Zach's bed (she must of hid and did it) she still will not admit that she cut her hair!! she has a lot so i couldn't tell were she cut it from! :rolleyes:

Jaedon just periodically whacks away at any part of her hair she can. She did do the bangs last time. She cut them with a pair of those scrapbooking scissors with the curly edges. :rolleyes: She is going to be the death of me.

1busymomma
04-19-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by mlathroum
Little 4 year old girl in my sons preschool class started the school year with the prettiest half way down her back blond hair. TWO weeks before Christmas she comes to school and didn't recognize her. Her poor dad is a single father and was heartbroken over it. She cut the back of her hair up to her neck. He had to take her and have it fixed but it was so short they could barely help him. It is starting to grow out now. He is so happy that she might have hair for her graduation pictures.

i did that to my sister, she had long hair and I played beauty parlor when I was about 5 and she was 3. We have lots of pics where she looks like a boy. OOPS.