PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Rose

Bubblescc
04-16-2003, 12:33 PM
Hello everyone, I would have put this in the original prayer thread but i wanted to make sure you all got to see it....This is my local newspapers story on natalie rose!!!

http://www.theheraldbulletin.com/cgi-bin/LiveIQue.acgi$rec=42626?hb_story

Here is her story, Please Read and keep praying!!!I still believe in Miracles, she is still here and the Lord is giving them time with her!!

BeanieLuvR
04-16-2003, 03:12 PM
Thanks for putting the link to the article, Bubblescc. I pray for a miracle for baby Natalie Rose everyday. I am so thankful she is at home with her family.

{{{{Natalie Rose}}}}

Bubblescc
04-16-2003, 04:10 PM
Thanks so much Beanie!!!

27Summers
04-17-2003, 07:42 AM
all my prayers and heartfelt wishes go out to the family. I will keep them in my prayers, and heart. What a pretty name, my sister is Natalie Rose too :)

angelinwaiting
04-17-2003, 11:50 AM
That story brought tears to my eyes...I can't imagine what her parents are going through....I will keep praying for Natalie Rose cause I believe in miracles too...

{{{{{{{{{{Natalie Rose and family}}}}}}}}}}

Bubblescc
04-17-2003, 01:38 PM
thanks everyone for your kindness!

chris7360
04-17-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by angelinwaiting
That story brought tears to my eyes...I can't imagine what her parents are going through....I will keep praying for Natalie Rose cause I believe in miracles too...

{{{{{{{{{{Natalie Rose and family}}}}}}}}}}

Still praying for Natalie Rose and her family. Thank you for keeping us posted.

Bubblescc
04-20-2003, 03:29 PM
just giving this a bump!

CAMSmama
04-20-2003, 04:36 PM
((((((((((((((Natalie Rose and Family)))))))))))))))))) our prayers are with you.

Bubblescc
04-24-2003, 12:12 AM
thanks everyone, she is till with us!!! just wanted to let you know!! They did a story on her on CBS (local) a couple of days ago...

chris7360
04-24-2003, 07:36 AM
Every time you post Bubblescc, I'm afraid to look! How awesome that God has kept this little one here with us for this long. God is using this precious child to remind me how incredible He is and to not take any day for granted.

Still praying:).

Bubblescc
04-27-2003, 12:15 PM
Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you know Natalie passed away this morning. We are very thankful that we had time with her at all and I wanted to thank everyone for thier prayers. I ask that you keep praying for her family. Thanks again.

Bubblescc
04-27-2003, 07:41 PM
The Parents Jason and Rachel were very happy to have had 3 weeks with her. God gave them three weeks which they got to spend with her. Its strange because Rachel didnt have any more vacation time and her coworkers donated an hour each, she ended up with three weeks vacation which is exactly what she needed. God is good! So thanks again for all of your prayers they had three weeks with her and noone had to go to work, they were able to spend it with her..

BeanieLuvR
04-27-2003, 09:08 PM
I am crying at her passing but I know she is in heaven. God has a new precious little one with him now. I will pray for him to give all of your family comfort. I am so sorry. God Bless all of you especially Jason and Rachel. My heart is breaking for them.

27Summers
04-28-2003, 07:03 AM
I am sooo sorry to hear that. I was afraid to look in here, but now she up in heaven with God. My heart and prayers go out to the family. :(

chris7360
04-28-2003, 12:51 PM
It has been such a priviledge to lift this little one and her family up in prayer. I will continue to pray for her parents and for you, Bubblescc. It is so sad to hear of her passing, but praise God for the time he allowed her parents to spend with her. Their hearts must be aching now that she is gone. :(.

Bubblescc
04-29-2003, 08:20 PM
Hi everyone, I went to her viewing tonight and it was one of the saddest things I have every seen. A baby in a casket will sure put things in perspective.So little, Shows you how lucky you are to have healthy children. She was so beautiful, she looks like a little doll. The funeral is tomorrow so please everyone remember her and her family. Its hard to even look at her,( i hope you know what I mean) I lost my brother last year too and its bringing back so many memories. I have been to three funerals the last year and I hope not to go to another for a long time. my step-mother also passed away in dec..Sorry i just keep going on and on, i am just depressed and feel so bad for the parents but there of course is nothing I can do...thanks again everyone, I so appreciate all the kindness her at Big Big..
Cindy

BeanieLuvR
04-29-2003, 09:32 PM
{{{{Cindy}}}}

Holding you all up in prayer.