PDA

View Full Version : Me thinks this board has some good fiction writers

~MK~
04-10-2003, 06:08 AM
What good imaginations!! Always something going on..:D ;)

BTW Cab...(my FAVORITE):D What happened with the cat?? Is it still evil? Did you get it fixed? Is it still in need of ummm..servicing? :D

Sorry, I'm bored so I've been noticing things. ;)

Sherrise
04-10-2003, 06:21 AM
SO.. I'm not the only one who has thought so. Glad to know I'm not alone! LOL

BeesKnees
04-10-2003, 06:30 AM
But sometimes truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
I do know people who ought to have movies made of their lives; sometimes I think I am lucky that I do not have to pay to be entertained. When it is actually entertaining anyway. Sometimes it is just plain sad.

Yeah, I agree with the concept that the truth is somewhere in between the lines, that some people probably do exaggerate a tad.

~MK~
04-10-2003, 06:32 AM
My oldest two can cook up some real doozies too. LOL

It's that whole "mom" thing. I can sense things. LOL

~MK~
04-10-2003, 06:41 AM
LMAO!!! THERE SHE IS!!! I've had my morning laugh now. :D

I was getting worried..I thought the kitty ate you. :eek:

{{{CAB}}}

miccit
04-10-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by cab92
Nope, but I still count the children every morning, just to be sure...

LMAO!

Sounds like our cat and she is fixed!:rolleyes:

~MK~
04-10-2003, 07:00 AM
Nope..the meezers are both fixed and they're crazy too. They sit on top of the dressers then wait until you just fall asleep and then pounce on you and run across the bed..heaven help you if you try to lock them up. MEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWW...MMMEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWW....

HOWL..HISS..GRRRR

MsLynn
04-10-2003, 07:32 AM
I'll trade you cats, I have a siamese that thinks we still live backin the ancient Egyptian days where we still worship cats and thinks our whole goal in life is to make sure she's fed, watered, clean litter box, and totally brushed, pampered, petted, fluffed bed. etc.... lol, and we went through the same thing when she was in heat, hehehe, gotta get her in to get fixed too. lol.

ahippiechic
04-10-2003, 08:35 AM
LMAO, Cab! My last kitty was possessed, too, and she was fixed! One of her fave things was to hide up on the shower curtian rod, and wait til you were on the pot, then pounced down on your head! I'll just say, good thing I was already on the pot! :eek: Most visitors using my bathroom failed to find very funny. ;)

wingsfan
04-10-2003, 08:44 AM
I love cab's cat stories but my personal faves are the crazy neighbor ones ;)

~MK~
04-10-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by wingsfan

It just keeps getting better and better and more unbelievable...GOOD imaginations. :D

Anyone think we should start a BBS book?? :eek:

mlathroum
04-10-2003, 08:49 AM
drinks out of the toilet if the kids leave the lid up

LMAO
I hope they toilet is flushed. My 4 year old is going through this stage where he keeps forgetting to do it. YUKYUKYUK

~MK~
04-10-2003, 08:51 AM
I wanna hear more crazy pet stories!! :D

mlathroum
04-10-2003, 08:51 AM
Anyone think we should start a BBS book??

With the stories we here we could finish it in a day sometimes. I have the neighbors from he!! and could write one just on them.

wingsfan
04-10-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Machande_Kennels
I wanna hear more crazy pet stories!! :D

More CRAZY NEIGHBOR stories!!!

~MK~
04-10-2003, 08:58 AM
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :rolleyes:

CAB'S CAT and the WEENIES!! :D Those are the best, but you know those are true. LOL

wingsfan
04-10-2003, 08:59 AM
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :rolleyes:

CAB'S CAT and the WEENIES!! :D Those are the best, but you know those are true. LOL

yes, but we were talking FICTION!!

~MK~
04-10-2003, 09:02 AM
Oh yeah..I almost forgot. LOL

What about a book of crazy songs??

Hot fish..armor hot fish..what kind of fish eat armor hot fish??

Fat fish, skinny fish, fish who live by rocks...
Short fish, tall fish, even fish with chickenpox...

:D:D:D:D:D

wingsfan
04-10-2003, 09:05 AM
crazy songs? There's always the lime and coconut one that seems to be popular around here :rolleyes:

~MK~
04-10-2003, 09:10 AM
Well I must go run errands..

y'all's assignment while I'm gone:

Write a BBS book and a book of crazy songs. :D

I'll start you off...

My crazy old bat neighbor who called animal control every time we turned around for harboring "exotic" animals like alligators. WTF? :confused: :rolleyes:

Oh..let's not forget the powersawing at 3 AM..or my kids peeing out the windows..LMAO

wingsfan
04-10-2003, 10:00 AM
MUD angels :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MommyG3
04-10-2003, 10:00 AM
***sits back in her easy chair and lets the readings begin***

missymommy
04-10-2003, 10:01 AM
I better get to thinking. I will have to come up with some good fiction. My neighbor is a single guy that doesn't bother with anyone, and he is rarely home.

I bet he is an international spy. Yep, must be it. He disappears alot, for a week at a time. :eek:

Ok so I am not so good at the story part.

So

Ate a bean
The bean was loaded
Up went the covers
Up went the sheet
Fifty yard dash to the bathroom seat!
Da-da-da-da-da, pth-ahhh

Beans, Beans, a wonderful fruit
The more you eat, the more you toot
The more you toot, the better you feel
Let's eat beans for every meal!

MommyG3
04-10-2003, 10:04 AM
LOL, missy.

mlathroum
04-10-2003, 10:17 AM
CAB I'll trade you homes. My Hubby's and I's dream is to own property at the top of mountain with no one around. Especially our parents.
I live in a little suburb with an old hag across the street who likes no one but white people. Yes I am telling the truth. She stands at the end of her property with her hands on her hips making rude comments if anyone else comes into the neighborhood. Then I have the nut next year who allowed his daughter to tell me whenever she felt my dogs didn't belong outside. Like they shuldn't even go out to pee.

"Do your ears hang low" is the only crazy song I know and I don't believe I can't post some of the words here.

hotwheelstx
04-10-2003, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by wingsfan

Well, I've got the one EVERYONE LOVES TO HEAR ABOUT. You'd think I don't have a life outside this computer. I DO, I DO.

Have to admit I haven't written to much about "Shelley" in awhile until this am when she was arrested at her house.

Call me weird, strage, extravagant or what you will come live here and I will gladly take care of your children, clean your house, laundry, cook, mop, sweep.

Husbands are out, I dont' do windows, I'll mow yards but don't LIKE TO, go to school plays, carnivals, scouts (I'll even sit out in front of the store so they'll make more money. People ALWAYS WILL BUY MORE IN YOU'RE DISABLED).

Your children will earn every badge they're going for, I'll leave empty milk cartons in your fridge, drop the syrup on the floor and not clean it up, cook something that will SPLATTER ALL OVER YOUR OVEN.

I will NOT go on camping trips (my idea of camping is the Holiday Inn), do your windows, put the toilet seat down a 1,000 times a day, listen to the same cd or watch the same video over and over and over til I'm going MAD.

I will play cowboys and indians in the livingroom and even set up the tent. I'll play Barbie and use the Easy Bake Oven and even eat those NASTY CAKES YOU MAKE, I won't p/u a book to read, watch anything EDUCATIONAL ON TV, change my clothes for days on end, I won't take a bath, wash my hair, brush my teeth (well, that one I will do), I won't wear shoes even when it's 10 below outside or the concrete is burning my feet.

I won't do homework and say that the dog ate it or someone stole it on the way to school.

I will let your children's friends run a muck in your house and tear up everything in sight. You will have to replace the lamps, rugs, dishes that are burned, wash the dishes that aren't done, throw out the spoiled milk or aunt Edna's gravy boat that she gave you years ago that YOU never use until you find out "she's on the way". That'll be hard to replace since you've been married over ten years and they don't make the pattern anymore.

For meals I will order pizza every night w/pop so that when you come back you're children are on a SUGAR HIGH AND WON'T COME BACK, they can eat as much candy as they want to, it makes me no difference one way or the other.

Your husbands/I will not replace the cap off the toothpaste, lay out his clothes, find his socks, shoes, wallet or "important papers" that are only important to him. I could care a less. I will not put up w/his snoring, falling asleep in a chair w/a cigarette hanging out of his mouth while telling me he knows everything that was just said on tv about the war. He's been asleep since 8:00 and it's now 11:00.

Anybody wanna trade w/me???? Just one day PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

hotwheelstx
04-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by mlathroum
CAB I'll trade you homes. My Hubby's and I's dream is to own property at the top of mountain with no one around. Especially our parents.
I live in a little suburb with an old hag across the street who likes no one but white people. Yes I am telling the truth. She stands at the end of her property with her hands on her hips making rude comments if anyone else comes into the neighborhood. Then I have the nut next year who allowed his daughter to tell me whenever she felt my dogs didn't belong outside. Like they shuldn't even go out to pee.

"Do your ears hang low" is the only crazy song I know and I don't believe I can't post some of the words here.

Can you tie em' in a knot can you tie em' in a bow??.....................Well, you can't do it proper......................

~MK~
04-10-2003, 03:41 PM
:eek:

MommyG3
04-11-2003, 05:58 AM
MK, ready for another story? I am bored.

~MK~
04-11-2003, 06:17 AM
Yep..go for it. I'm deathly ill, so entertain me. LOL

mlayton1994
04-11-2003, 06:38 AM
Cab how is your cat doing. Just curious. I would love to hear some more stories. How about we switch stories. I swear life is never dull with 2 8mth old kitties right now.

MommyG3
04-11-2003, 06:41 AM
One time, at band camp...JUST KIDDING!!!!

Oh, once upon a time...there was this wonderful lady who married this horrible man with a B!&ch for a mother. They had some kids and the wonderful ladies MIL was mean to all them...called them all sorts of names. So the wonderful lady invited her wicked MIL over for dinner and put her in the oven and cooked her.

How you like that one?

mlayton1994
04-11-2003, 06:42 AM
Oh I can add some drama. I swear I want my life back to normal but,I have a feeling that will be a while since of what is going on with the stupid creditors thanks to an ex. To be honest sometimes I wish this was all in my mind but, I know it isn't.

I hope that yall at BBS don't think I have to much drama. Just let me know if you do. I swear I want my life back.

MommyG3
04-11-2003, 08:05 AM
I call that piece of fiction "MK'S DREAM"

~MK~
04-11-2003, 08:06 AM
No..nothing to do with you mlayton..or anyone. Except for maybe CAB and her kitty. ;) :eek:

I have a dream..a dream of cement shoes...a deep creek..:eek: LMAO

MommyG3
04-11-2003, 08:26 AM
Gonna getcha!!!

One time, when this young couple got married, they thought they were so in love. They had two children...a boy and a girl. Then, when the kids were about 9 and 7 they got on the mommy's and daddy's nerves. Well, the mommy and daddy decided to run away from home. THE KIDS FOLLOWED THE MOMMY AND DADDY WHEREEVER THEY WOULD ROAM.

mlayton1994
04-11-2003, 08:57 AM
Ok it has been a bad day with my kitties today. So far the stupid one (belle) got into the shampoo and licked a little (I smelled it on her) of coarse she throws it up. Ann got shut into my bedroom and from the way she was meowing you would have thought someone had killed her. By the time I got back from letting her out the other one had some how managed to squirt herself with shaving cream. I do not know how but, she did so I had to get that off of her and boy that was a pain in the butt. I swear is it only my cats that turn crazy for a while. I swear I have children and not cats. I caught them draging one of my clean shirts down the hall so now I have to wash it over again. Somehow they got into the laundry room and I have one of those racks that you dry shirts on . Yes you guessed it I caught them jumping up and pulling the shirts off. I scolded them for that and shut the laundry room.

mlayton1994
04-11-2003, 08:58 AM
mlathroum trade houses with me first LOL. I like your name kind of reminds me of my last name layton

mlayton1994
04-11-2003, 09:06 AM
Calgon take me away. Instead I am going to the tanning bed at 1:30 and to do some errands. I am scared to see what I am coming back to. Ok as I am typing this my cat just knocked my stuffed animal that looks like a kitty off the computer monitor and all my pens. My cats have a facination with pens.

I the dumb one (Belle) you have to love her is so stupid she is funny. I have a lot of stores of her. The vet said he had never seen a cat so stupid LOL.

As for my roses that I got for valentines day. The attacked them. I was letting them dry. Luckily I managed to save most of the rose blooms. They did manage to eat a few and throw them up.

mlathroum
04-11-2003, 09:21 AM
Oh, once upon a time...there was this wonderful lady who married this horrible man with a B!&ch for a mother. They had some kids and the wonderful ladies MIL was mean to all them...called them all sorts of names. So the wonderful lady invited her wicked MIL over for dinner and put her in the oven and cooked her.

HAHA That could be nice. I do have a wonderful husband though. I have dreams of doing that to my MIL. HEHE

mlayton When messing with Hubby genealogy we learned that there are many different spellings of the name. When people couldn't read or write and the census takers were writting it down the different ones would spell it the way they thought it sounded. Depending on the accent it got spelled lathroum, latham, layton and I think there is atleast one more spelling. Hubbys family started in St. Mary's County, Maryland.

trade houses with me first LOL Hubby is waiting for a transfer with Maryland State Parks to go to Western MD. We want to build a home on atleast 10 acres or more. But if you want to trade you have to take my nasty MIL, an 8 year old smart mouth, a 4 year old loveable Mommy's boy, a poodle, a husky, a cat, 2 turtles, a dozen fish. Hubby is cool. He cooks, cleans, does laundry, folds and puts it away and deals with any household fixit problem without an arguement. He does do taxidermy so just never ask what is in my freezer (there is a weezel and a turtle in there right now).

cab: I just know they have discovered his gutt pit from hunting
season just one word. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Hubby is made to leave that at work. ICKICKICK

mlayton1994
04-11-2003, 09:29 AM
My dad's family lives in Ky. Pretty country but, I am happy living in GA. I thought I had my handsful LOL. I have cats and two nieces. Lauren who is 4 and wonderful and her sister Katie who is 8 and is already getting the attitude. I thought it was just Katie who was getting the smart mouth. I adore my nieces. We spoil them to death since neither my oldest brother nor I have children. I am the baby . Corey who is 34,Chris who is almost 33 and me who is 26 and still in college.

I live on about 20 acres right now. I love it. My landlords live about 1/4 mile from me and who I have adopted as my grandparents. The bad thing right now is I am 3hrs from my parents.

~MK~
04-11-2003, 10:05 AM
That's ok..

My day so far:

Quent throws up in MY shoes..

Aubreigh's thinking about puking..

Keidy throws up all over herself and her bed, then she gets a bath, proceeds to get into the clothes hamper, put a dirty pair of underwear on her head and say HAT!! MOMMY HAT!! :rolleyes:

Caely has the runs..she's had TWO baths so far today. :(

Now I'M feeling sick :(

HELP!! LOL

MommyG3
04-11-2003, 10:10 AM
MK, too much information. Just kidding. That explains alot. Hee hee. Hope the kiddos get to feeling better.

hotwheelstx
04-11-2003, 10:12 AM
That's ok..

My day so far:

Quent throws up in MY shoes..

Aubreigh's thinking about puking..

Keidy throws up all over herself and her bed, then she gets a bath, proceeds to get into the clothes hamper, put a dirty pair of underwear on her head and say HAT!! MOMMY HAT!! :rolleyes:

Caely has the runs..she's had TWO baths so far today. :(

Now I'M feeling sick :(

HELP!! LOL

I'm a good fictional writer???????????????...............Sounds like something out of a nightmare to me. I'm sorry your kiddo's are sick. I hope things get better soon.

~MK~
04-11-2003, 10:15 AM
And to top it off...

My diet started today. :eek:

Be afraid..very, very afraid. :eek: LMAO I can't have taters or pasta or all my favorites like..DESSERTS! :eek:

MommyG3
04-11-2003, 10:19 AM
NO FAIR FOR MK.

on one side you have lots of good food but weight gain. on the other you have healthy life style and not so fun foods. Difficult choice.

((((((((((((((((((MK)))))))))))))))))

Nikkole
04-11-2003, 10:26 AM
Cab92 bring evil kitty on over it will give Gus something to vent his libedo on besides our ankles and comforters!
Anyone want a 18 pound fixed over sex drived cat??
If he was human he would be Austin Powers..

Sunee
04-11-2003, 09:51 PM
Me thinks this board has some good fiction writers

What good imaginations!! Always something going on..:D ;)

Me thinks your right. Me also thinks someone is full of poo :rolleyes:

MommyG3
04-12-2003, 06:34 AM
Hey, Sunee, I've missed you. Glad to see you again. :D

Sunee
04-12-2003, 10:46 AM
(((((Mommy))))) Missed you too :D Its great to see you :). Are you behaving yourself??? ;)

EricsnKy
04-12-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Sunee
(((((Mommy))))) Missed you too :D Its great to see you :). Are you behaving yourself??? ;)

Stanky sunee! Is it you, is it really you!? If so PM please or get on AIM :D

mlayton1994
04-12-2003, 10:53 AM
cab92 is your kitty being good today. Nikkole-poor kitty he is oversexed and can't get relief LOL. Don't you just love our kitty's. Mine have been so bad today. I think they are acting this way because I don't feel good and they can get a way with more. I bet they are thinking that stupid human is sick so she won't notice that we have ripped a hole in the garbage bag till hours later.

Sunee
04-12-2003, 08:26 PM
(((((Eric))))) yep it's really me :D. Missed me huh stanky? :p. I'll email you.

MommyG3
04-16-2003, 01:58 PM
Sunee, no. I can never behave.

Sunee
04-16-2003, 05:42 PM
But Mommy....thats what makes you so fun :D

~MK~
04-17-2003, 07:25 AM
You wanna know what bugs the crap out of me? That's best left for another day. :eek: :rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------

If a tree falls in a forest and no one's around...

Do the other trees still laugh at it?? :eek:

MommyG3
04-17-2003, 08:26 AM
(((((((((((((((MK)))))))))))))))

COME ON...LET IT ALL OUT.

~MK~
04-17-2003, 09:36 AM
I'd be here a month. LOL

MommyG3
04-17-2003, 10:31 AM
You know I am here for you, MK...at least when I am on-line, which is usually Monday-Friday from 7:30 - 4:30 give or take a couple hours. Hee hee.

Just noticed..."Running from CRAZY, GOOFY, LOONEY people!!"...um, you can't run from me!!!

~MK~
04-17-2003, 10:39 AM
Paranoid are we? :eek: BWAHAHAHAHA!!

It could be many people....

Maybe MIL, maybe kids...who knows...or maybe it's...

YOU after all!! HEHEHEHEHE ;)

redrig
04-17-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by mlayton1994
By the time I got back from letting her out the other one had some how managed to squirt herself with shaving cream.

You need to get a digital camera to capture these Kodak moments. That is too frickin funny LMAO

MommyG3
04-17-2003, 10:55 AM
I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!! Now they're coming after me. eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk :eek:

~MK~
04-17-2003, 10:58 AM
QUICK!! Hide under the bed before the crazy neighbors get you!! :eek:

MommyG3
04-17-2003, 11:31 AM
***hiding under the bed***

shhh, don't tell them where I am.

mlayton1994
04-17-2003, 12:56 PM
redrig. I am going to do my best to get pictures. Belle I think is the funniest b/c she is so stupid. Today they some how knocked over the ironing board and iron. They were playing and went it happened they freaked out and ran and hit under my bed (which took me forever to get them out). Belle is now at 9lbs and isn't quite yet 9mths. They have this facination with my rug. They have drug it from its spot about 4 times. One got a bag stuck on her head and couldn't get it off so right when I try to get it off she freaks and runs right into the wall (Belle did this). Belle also loves mashed potatoes. So don't think you can eat them in peace without giving her some.
Does everyone want some more Kitty stories.
cab how is your kitty today.

wingsfan
05-09-2003, 06:03 PM
:cool:

~MK~
05-11-2003, 01:10 PM
All I have to say is yeah, right, whatever.

Would you like to buy my portion of the Eiffle Tower?? :rolleyes:

missymommy
05-11-2003, 03:40 PM
All I have to say is yeah, right, whatever.

Would you like to buy my portion of the Eiffle Tower?? :rolleyes:

How much are you asking? Will you take a trade? I own part of the golden gate bridge, I think that would be fair :rolleyes: :eek:

~MK~
05-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Here's a shovel. Start DIGGING further..

Maybe we can make a tunnel to connect the two?? :rolleyes:

Oh wait. Can I verify that your ownership through the papers? That's a really useful reference now days you know. ;)

:eek: I don't see it! Shame Missy. I see it's owned by a MELISSA. :p

missymommy
05-11-2003, 03:47 PM
I am Melissa, and what paper are you looking in anyways. Is it the Lancaster New Era? They are a bunch of liars. I am the child of Elvis and he left it too me in his will.

~MK~
05-11-2003, 03:49 PM
Are you SURE Elvis is dead? I have my doubts.

missymommy
05-11-2003, 03:51 PM
Well don't go looking for him I am not giving my bridge back!!!!:mad:

~MK~
05-11-2003, 03:53 PM
I KNOW it was him working at that Burger King!!

missymommy
05-11-2003, 04:09 PM
My father wouldn't be caught dead in a Burger King :eek:

~MK~
05-11-2003, 04:13 PM
Obviously because you still say he's dead. I still disagree. :p

MommyG3
05-12-2003, 07:13 AM
MK, I think Elvis is working at Huddle House in New Albany. From what I hear, he likes to stay close to the birthplace. :eek:
I think John Lennon is there too, and JFK, and Marilyn Monroe, and Princess Diana.

~MK~
05-12-2003, 07:24 AM
See. He IS alive. I told you I was RIGHT all along...

MommyG3
05-12-2003, 08:45 AM
MK, I think you are correct about 99.9% of the time.

~MK~
05-12-2003, 08:55 AM
And now others agree.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D:D:D:D

MommyG3
05-12-2003, 09:01 AM
LOL