PDA

View Full Version : Read before posting another thread or reply!! UPDATED 10/11/08

Mom2jal
04-09-2003, 12:11 PM
It appears the rules of this forum have completely gone out the window and all of my previous warnings have been ignored. From now on any negative comments will result in having your account removed and if things still don't get better we will be forced to completely disallow all discussions in here. Everyone is allowed their opinion no matter how popular it is so if you cannot disagree politely then just back out of the thread. There is no excuse for the poor judgment that has been executed around here lately.

Please search before you post and if there is already a thread about the subject, just add your post to that thread.

EDITED TO ADD......The next post I have to edit in this forum, you will be taking a vacation.
ahippiechic

Jolie Rouge
04-09-2003, 12:25 PM
Apparently you missed the rule on personal attacks and have ignored the warning you were given. Your account has been suspended.
Mom2jal

socks1211
04-09-2003, 03:40 PM
i totaly agree

Ghetto_Gurl
04-10-2003, 06:40 PM
mom i was wondering if you could clarify for those who are not so familiar with the rules that this also can/does apply to pm's.

Mom2jal
04-10-2003, 07:08 PM
Yes the rules apply to PM's as well. If someone abuses them by repeatedly harrassing other members their account will be locked.

Fireball - Just let me at 'em. LOL

Alexandria
04-12-2003, 08:31 AM
It's so sad that warnings like these have to be made. Life is so short and so precious .. why waste time fighting and arguing and trying to inflict hurt on others ? Treasure the time you have on this earth and do your best to make your life count .. for good things. Thanks for a timely "warning" Mom2jal.

Smile00
06-17-2003, 01:33 PM
I totally agree. There is no need to be rude and inconsiderate to someone else. Disagreements can be settled politely. If you need to vent - use a diary and write down your feelings instead of taking it out on someone else. It is much better than getting kicked out of the forum for inexcusable behavior.

Not trying to tell people what to do. Just giving a suggestion.

sendabear
05-29-2005, 10:36 AM
I thought this would be a place for warnings and fyi's
on freebies. You know, for example, if you sign up for a certain
freebie and all you get is alot of spam.
That would make better sense than telling you who died
this week. I would think that would be in the "How are things
going" forum.
Maybe I'm just confused :rolleyes:

Jolie Rouge
05-29-2005, 01:26 PM
Many of the threads here were posted in OT ( "How are things going" forum ) and moved at the moderators discretion. FYI refers to informational posts of all kinds. ( MHO ) Not sure how the Poli Sci posts got lumped in here .....

AustMC
06-17-2006, 01:11 PM
if someone is breaking the rules then they should be gone, but i'm not tryin to be rude here but if you kick them off, they'll just find a new way to get a new account.

Jolie Rouge
06-17-2006, 09:37 PM
The Mods use their "Super Mod Powers" to id repeats and Trolls... I think the fastest BAN on record is 4.2 seconds - while a Troll was still typing in their first post. :p :) :D

ahippiechic
05-22-2008, 11:00 AM
The Mods use their "Super Mod Powers" to id repeats and Trolls... I think the fastest BAN on record is 4.2 seconds - while a Troll was still typing in their first post. :p :) :D

We get them faster than that now. If I'm on I check the IP of the 'newest member' if it matches a previous spammer or another member or banned member, we ban them right away, sometimes while they are still waiting for email confirmation. :dancing:

Jolie Rouge
05-22-2008, 11:08 AM
I guess that is why you ahve earned the title of "ENFORCER" ?

ahippiechic
05-22-2008, 11:17 AM
I guess that is why you ahve earned the title of "ENFORCER" ?

Actually, I'm not the Enforcer, the guy in my avatar is...on General Hospital. :D

Jolie Rouge
05-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Jason ?? It has been a while since I watched GH ....

ahippiechic
05-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Jason ?? It has been a while since I watched GH ....

Yes, Jason. He's Sonny's 'enforcer', hitman etc.

ahippiechic
08-17-2008, 01:07 PM
Just bumping because everyone needs to re-read these.....

ahippiechic
09-08-2008, 08:24 AM
Bumping again...

ahippiechic
09-13-2008, 01:40 PM
The next post I have to edit in this forum, you will be taking a vacation.

ahippiechic
09-16-2008, 03:07 PM
bump again...

ahippiechic
10-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Unless the ugliness in this forum stops, it will be closed for discussion until after the election is over. And I will be giving suspensions that last until the elections then also. I shouldn't have to baby-sit grownazz people in here. This IS NOT a debate forum and if you can't discuss things civilly, then you just won't post.

BBSavings
11-04-2008, 04:14 PM
Bump.