PDA

View Full Version : Godsmack Fans

MistyWolf
04-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Their new CD "Faceless" came out today, I just got back from the record store .. it is AWESOME .. well worth the wait :cool: .. now I have to sit and wait for the next tour dates!!!

julie_angel
04-08-2003, 12:49 PM
Cool! Thanx for the heads up!:D

Nikkole
04-08-2003, 12:59 PM
I will be getting my cd this weekend, I love Sully and also can't wait for them to play in my area they have tour dates on the web-site all the way up to June/July but nothing in my area yet.
I priced them for other shows and to get the "good" seats it will cost you of course I don't plan to have Sully's name tattooed on my back after it was autographed by him my girlfriend did this.

Jaidness
04-08-2003, 02:07 PM
theyre playing it on HJY tonight in it's entireity...cannot wait!

*StarDust*
04-08-2003, 03:45 PM
My Ex Bil called me today just to brag that he just got it and I can't buy it til this weekend isn't he such a sweetie LOL

I can't wait until I get it.:)

irrelevant0
04-08-2003, 04:40 PM
i wish i had money for this cd, and a few others. hopefully i will be employed soon...

momof4inMi
04-08-2003, 04:50 PM
Oh i so cant wait to get this i pre ordered it last week from Amazon got my mail today said it should be here in 3 days ;)

http://www.boomspeed.com/kruss0909/gs-promo.jpg

Uh huh he's a hottie alright :rolleyes: ;)

MistyWolf
04-08-2003, 09:34 PM
I really like the CD with the exception of the last song .. wasn't really crazy about it.

If you go to www.voodootribe.com you can become a member for $35 and get Presale Concert Tickets, Preferred Concert Seating, Meet the Band, Exclusive Events, Member Contests, Exclusive Video and Insider News. There was a card inside the CD stating all that. I am really considering this.

And wait till you see the pic of Sully on inside the CD sleeve .. OMG he is just too yummy looking .. best pic I've ever seen of him!!!

Babyfroggy, my sister and I have been waiting for months for today too .. lol .. and I am glad it is finally here!

mamalamas
04-08-2003, 09:46 PM
GODSMACK RULES!!!!!

Misty and I have been waiting forever for this CD!!! And even longer to go see them in concert again...FRONT ROW THIS TIME MISTY!!! And if your significant other does not come home with front row...he better not come home at ALL!!!! LMAO!!!

Sully is so gorgeous! I wish he would knock on my door right now. I would take a week off of work, and pay a babysitter good money!

MistyWolf
04-08-2003, 09:51 PM
LMAO .. if the significant other doesn't have good seats he is SO in for it.

And if Sully knocked at the front door .. signigicant other is going to have to sleep somewhere else .. lmao.

I need to find out how many tix you get for that $35 membership .. if it is 2 we can split the costs ;)

mamalamas
04-08-2003, 09:56 PM
You are laughing? Why? As I recall...Sully is at MY door not yours! So, I am the one laughing...all the way to the bedroom...or the couch, hell, he will be lucky to make it through the doorway!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

MistyWolf
04-08-2003, 09:58 PM
But don't you know he was at my front door before yours?? I gave him "permission" to go see you .. roflmao .. we really need reality checks here .. hehe!

mamalamas
04-08-2003, 10:03 PM
"IF" and I quote "IF" he was at your front door first, and he needed permission to come see me..well, he must have not been very pleased...which means he will be at my house from now on and not yours....and hey, fantasy is what makes the world go round!
And remember this too..he is staying with me for a week..SO THERE!!!! LMAO

MistyWolf
04-08-2003, 10:04 PM
LOL.. well guess where I am going to be for a week?? .. hehe

mamalamas
04-08-2003, 10:06 PM
NOT AT MY HOUSE!!!!!

MistyWolf
04-09-2003, 05:12 AM
Thanks Chelle .. since you posted at 2AM I am going to assume "tonight" is today .. lol .. and I will check it out.

justinenycole26
04-11-2003, 04:27 AM
I won tickets to see Godsmack in concert and I don't even like them. Also won tickets to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in June but I don't like them either. Guess those will all be getting sold. But on the bright side I got a $25 gift cert to Ink Link so I can get my eyebrow pierced or get a tattoo, haven't decided yet.