PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service

aneisu
04-07-2003, 12:43 PM
Everyone complains about bad customer service (I agree - its usually warranted) but hardly anyone tells about good customer service. I was very impressed with CCB Paris. I ordered some stuff from them and they were running a free promotion: spend $30 and get a free makeup bag. I received my order and the promotional item was listed on the packing slip, but it wasn't in the box. I emailed them Sunday evening explaining the situation. Within an hour (on a Sunday evening) I received a reply that they were shipping the item at no cost to me & they apologize for the inconvenience.

I've also had a great experience with Checks Gallery. I bought two boxes of checks for about $12. My credit union uses a 9 digit account number instead of the standard 10 digits. Well, they added a zero in front of the account number which caused my bank to reject the checks and enter them by hand. They called me and said several people were having this problem and it was taking too much man power. After 30 days they would stamp them 'account closed.' They sent me a free box of checks to help out. I was happy with that - I only use checks to pay bills, so a box lasts a long time. I wasn't happy with the two boxes of checks I couldn't use so I emailed checks gallery. They were very accomodating and they are sending me two replacement boxes at no charge. Now I have more checks than I know what to do with, but at least they don't go bad!

kelblend
04-07-2003, 12:56 PM
Glad you had some good experiences!!!