PDA

View Full Version : Any one do the Loreal Couleur kit ?

Lynda62
04-04-2003, 11:44 AM
I wanted to know if you can do both steps one right after the other ?(of course after your hair has dryed)
I would appreciate some help with this ! Thanks !

MistyWolf
04-04-2003, 12:43 PM
I thought you were supposed to do both steps right after another (after your hair dried) .. I am anxious to try this and would like to know how people who used it liked it.

Lynda62
04-04-2003, 12:50 PM
I cannot seem to find that info anywhere, unless I am blind !
Anyways....... I have step one in my hair as I type this. I think I will try it after it drys, I hope I'm doing it right !
Anyone try it ? I would love some feedback, it would be helpful right now !
Thanks !

nooshu
04-04-2003, 12:56 PM
LYNDA!!! I hope you are here. Ok, I just went to the site:http://www.lorealparisusa.com/frames.asp#haircare/index.asp
Click on haircolor.
You can click on "Couleur Experte" in the middle of the page.
Then click on Product info and demo on the left. It'll open a list. Click on "real World Application Process on Video". Then click on Lauren, she is using truffle. Click on the 4 videos in order(on the right)
Then you can hit on the red word "results" on the bottom of the page to move her around and see her highlights.

Basically, it says after the first step, you rinse and towel dry your hair and then mix the highlights for 2 minutes, then apply the highlights. I hope I caught you in time, your hair doesn'y "dry" in between.

Pm or email me to let me know how it is going!!;)

Princess4J
04-04-2003, 12:57 PM
I HAVE USED IT.

ITS VERY EASY.

YES, AFTER YOU DO THE FIRST STEP,
WAIT THE TIME, TOWEL DRY YOUR HAIR,
YOU DO THE SECOND STEP. I WILL DEFINITLY USE IT AGAIN.

Lynda62
04-04-2003, 01:57 PM
Thank you all for your help !

kelblend
04-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Princess4J
I HAVE USED IT.

ITS VERY EASY.

YES, AFTER YOU DO THE FIRST STEP,
WAIT THE TIME, TOWEL DRY YOUR HAIR,
YOU DO THE SECOND STEP. I WILL DEFINITLY USE IT AGAIN.

Yep that's how I did it. You don't have to wait till your hair is completely dry.:)

dlwt
04-04-2003, 02:46 PM
This stuff was expensive even with the $10 coupon, do you think it was worth it??

Debbie

Princess4J
04-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by dlwt
This stuff was expensive even with the $10 coupon, do you think it was worth it??

Debbie

I DO. I WAS GOING TO A HAIR SALON TO HAVE THEM
PUT HIGHLIGHTS INTO MY HAIR. THAT WAS VERY EXPENSIVE.

NOT ONLY WAS IT THE COST, BUT ALSO MY TIME.
IT TOOK A LONG TIME FOR THEM TO DO MY HAIR.

I DON'T ALWAY HAVE 3 - 4 HOURS ON A SATURDAY
TO HAVE MY HAIR DONE.

NOW I CAN DO IT, WHEN I WANT.

ITS SO EASY.

Princess4J
04-04-2003, 03:39 PM
CONGRATS !!!!
YES THATS THE ONE.

corkster
04-04-2003, 03:40 PM
Well......I guess I can laugh (kinda) about it now but sheesh. I used my coupon and got a color that I thought would be good. Put off doing it 'cause I knew it would take quite awhile...Long story short? after all that time I couldn't see ONE iota difference in my hair! LOL I guess it was just too close to the color I am now but geez...not even the highlites showed up:rolleyes: I am glad to hear success stories but mine wasn't one lol.

annie169
04-04-2003, 04:40 PM
I did this!! I heard from a friend, that the highliter part is not one that turns off after so much time, it keeps bleaching!! So you have to make sure to rinse it off at the end of the time. But, if you're like me, I wanted my highlights lighter, so next time, I'll leave it on longer.

BTW, It's $17.99 at Wal-mart. Other places I looked were either $19.99 (kmart) or $23.99 (Rite Aid and Von's). the $17.99 is way cheaper that what I would have to pay in a Salon ($45-70) cause I have really thick, shoulder length hair.

Shancopp
04-04-2003, 07:50 PM
It was on sale at cvs for $21.95 when I bought it (had the coupon though)...wasn't too crazy about it...nothing "dramatic" here