PDA

View Full Version : What's up for the weekend?

jaybird
04-04-2003, 10:55 AM
Mine started early, I'm off today.

And it's starting in a big way...dinner and then the Billy Joel/Elton John concert tonight at the Savvis Center. Anything else this weekend will be bonus!

Have a great one!

jaybird
04-04-2003, 11:12 AM
ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Cancelled. Concert. Just heard it on the local noon news.

(@*#*&$(*@#&%(*@#&*#&$&#@O$*@&#$*&#^

RATZENFRATZEN! :mad:

jayhawkfan
04-04-2003, 11:14 AM
Oh man! That SUCKS! Why was it cancelled? :(

captorquewrench
04-04-2003, 11:14 AM
doing a garage sale

schsa
04-04-2003, 11:17 AM
Start Sat, morning at the Cooper River Bridge Run. Saturday afternoon at the Flowertown Festival and Sunday afternoon at the Cajun Festival. There is also Pirate Days at Charleston Landing and about a dozen other things going on. Don't call. I won't be home.

jaybird
04-04-2003, 11:18 AM
Not sure. Just caught the tail end of it. Something about Billy Joel. IF he had ANOTHER car wreck, I'm going to personally wring his neck. I've been teasing my sister for 2 weeks that it was cancelled. NO WAY is she going to believe me...and she's not home now.

LadyBones
04-04-2003, 11:30 AM
well since DH is truckin to CA this weekend, I'm going to make my kids help me spring clean the house!
Then in the evening we will sit down and watch movies together. (we got some DVD's from the library) So really nothing exciting.

girlwithsoul
04-04-2003, 11:37 AM
I'm going to finalize the financing for my new car and have the dealership check everything out one last time and detail it YAY!!!! I love my new car. Than I'm going to talk to my high school boyfriend that I just reconnected with and catch up with him. I'm hoping to rent a bunch of movies and watch them and clean the apartment other than that! :D

Jaybird.....man you have great luck with concerts don't you? LOL

jaybird
04-04-2003, 11:42 AM
Uncanny luck here lately.

Elton John is sick.

Wimp.

magicwoman19
04-04-2003, 11:45 AM
Well, I am going to clean the apartment, cause it is suppose to Rain, Rain, Rain!!! Then on Sunday, if it is warm enough and no Rain, we might go to a Lexington Leagues Game! We are going to take Savannah to baseball games this summer:D:D

justbeachy
04-04-2003, 11:54 AM
2 birthday parties on Saturday, avoiding the indoors at all costs on Sunday, it's supposed to be beautiful here this weekend.

sadie01
04-04-2003, 12:03 PM
Getting my breaks done and I am going to wash and detail my truck. As long as it doesn't rain. Plus, I am gonna make a point to do nothing!! LOL..... maybe sneek up on Capts garage sale....he,he,he!!

newwiccan
04-04-2003, 12:08 PM
Watch movies because it's supposed to rain or SNOW. :eek:

captorquewrench
04-04-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by sadie01
Getting my breaks done and I am going to wash and detail my truck. As long as it doesn't rain. Plus, I am gonna make a point to do nothing!! LOL..... maybe sneek up on Capts garage sale....he,he,he!!

i got some primo junque for sale, man!

*StarDust*
04-04-2003, 01:57 PM
Was going to go to some yard sales but the snow won't stop coming down so I think they are going to be cancelled:(

But Hubby rented some Movies 8 mile and the Ring so were going to watch those tonight. Gotta go to In laws tomorrow. Then absolutely nothing on Sunday:)

*StarDust*
04-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by chelle33
Garage Sales!!!

Are you getting the same stupid snow that I am getting? It started yesterday as rain then sleet then snow here so it was really icy then all day we have been getting more snow. Well maybe tomorrow it will clear up and I can still hit a couple of yard sales I haven't checked the forecast.

DreamWarrior
04-04-2003, 02:04 PM
not a d@mn thing.... we are getting snow right now... it SUX!!!!!

sweet~n~sassy
04-04-2003, 02:05 PM
im leaving in 30 mins to go pick up hubby for the weekend, saturday am taking my oldest dot to her spring carnival at school, will probably have to work for an hour or so there and then taking hubby back to Post on Sunday.

ttistin
04-04-2003, 02:41 PM
I invited IL's and my dh's older sister and her family {yes the one that I have posted about before} to come over saturday evening to eat and maybe watch a few movies. They all said yes yesterday so by tomarrow everyone will have "forgotten" about it,

so we will prob just sit around here and eat the huge dinner I am goig to make and watch the moves we have already seen lol.

corkster
04-04-2003, 03:22 PM
Darn, I am sorry (((Jaybird))):( What a darn bummer! Yep, he's a woos! and...lol..I thought Sadie said she was havin' her breasts done..:eek: These darn reading glasses suck! anyway, I have no idea what the weekend holds for me yet..prolly nuttin' atall worth tellin':rolleyes: I am sure you will find something to do tho...no bland boring spells for the birdie from what I've gather'd;) Have tolerable weekends everybody and take care;) http://www.geocities.com/MadisonAvenue/Boardroom/3995/gif/ejpiano.gif

miccit
04-04-2003, 03:53 PM
Tonight I have Girl Scouts and we are planting seeds (keep your fingers crossed for sun cause they're not planting seeds in my house!). Tomorrow we are going to go see the Easter Bunny at Walmart (they have a special where all the money goes to Childrens Miracle Network). Then Sunday, we are going to see http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites/spongebob/img/bob_left1.gif at IKEA!

mrs.john
04-04-2003, 04:15 PM
This is my weekend on, so I'm working 3-11 Saturday and Sunday. That's good tho, b/c I love my job :)

Plus I get to study, do a lab report, study, take the kids for haircuts, and study.

adair
04-04-2003, 06:15 PM
Computering I guess since it has decided to snow! If the snow will kill off most of the Mormon crickets I will be happy....do not think the forsythia and the redbud will be too happy with the snow though