PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE help!!! Everyone read!!!!!!!

~Mom-Mie~
04-03-2003, 10:05 AM
Ok~ here is what is going on:
My friend is going to get alot of t-shirts made up with some kind of slogan pertaining to the war. From the sales of these shirts , she is gonna give ALL the money to one of the war charities to help the families of our troops. What I need from you is:

WE DO NOT HAVE A SLOGAN, YET!!!!!!!!!

We want something very catchy and to the point!
*the one that we have so far is BOMB SADDAM and she is gonna have the american flag on the shirts too.
PLEASE~~I know ya'll can come up with something~ anything you think of please post~ thanks!

songbird99
04-03-2003, 10:28 AM
Why don't you do something like "Support our Troops" Something positive like that would be great for our troops if you are giving the money to the families.

~Mom-Mie~
04-03-2003, 11:55 AM
Actually we just got the one , we are gonna use.
They will be white shirts ~ on the back we are gonna have in big letters "Land of the free, Thanks to the brave" in red and white striped letters. Then below that we will have a ribbon with blue background and white stars. On the front of the shirt, we are gonna have Bomb Saddam" below an American flag.
What do ya think?
And yes, most definitely ALL the $$ is going to the families of troops.

hdlzx2
04-03-2003, 12:01 PM
I think drop the "bomb saddam" thing --it's already out there
leave it classy with the "land of the free...." I like that one.
maybe a flag where the pocket would go on the front...or maybe a heart with stars and stripes over the heart...

~Mom-Mie~
04-03-2003, 12:11 PM
Thanks hdlzx2 for your feedback~ I will definitely tell my friend about that~ I like your idea of the "heart". Thanks again!

MistyWolf
04-03-2003, 01:34 PM
I'd drop the "Bomb Saddam" idea too .. maybe do a heart with a yellow ribbon around it, or just a yellow ribbon on the pocket and above it print "Support Our Troops." Or do a yellow ribbon over the stars and stripes with "Support Our Troops."

ladybugbhb
04-03-2003, 01:44 PM
i love this idea!!! i like the home of the free.... and i like the heart with the yellow ribbon

jaybird
04-03-2003, 01:46 PM
You'll sell a lot more shirts without the Saddam comment. People that are not in support of the war, but do support the troops most likely wouldn't buy it otherwise. Everyone's right, leave it first class - it's not like we aren't bombing 'him' and everyone knows it. Good luck with your shirts! Wish you were closer, a close friend of mine owns a silk screening company and has been doing 'patriotic' and 'neutral' support shirts and hats etc., for free. His cost on white teeshirts is less than $3 a piece in quantity. But shipping to KY would cost more than you'd save.

~Mom-Mie~
04-03-2003, 02:09 PM
MY friend is in North MS~ anyone know of any really good deals on T-shirt shops to do these?