PDA

View Full Version : AOL Six Flags tickets??

Frannie4217
04-03-2003, 08:40 AM
I am wondering if anyone knows when this will start. Tried to do a search on it from last year and dang search won't accept any words under 6 letters. I even tried searching on my AOL still can't find it. This was so great last year my kids loved it. Thanks in advance for any info.

Frannie

renrut*
04-03-2003, 08:54 AM
i wanna know too-lol

ginna74
04-03-2003, 08:55 AM
I don't know I always seem too never get any though :( I really want some this year though!

Princess4J
04-03-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Frannie4217
I am wondering if anyone knows when this will start. Tried to do a search on it from last year and dang search won't accept any words under 6 letters. I even tried searching on my AOL still can't find it. This was so great last year my kids loved it. Thanks in advance for any info.

Frannie

IF YOU REPLYED TO THE THREAD LAST YEAR,
THEN DO A SEARCH ON YOUR NAME. :)

Vixen
04-03-2003, 10:20 AM
here is one thread from last yr... http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?threadid=2922&highlight=tickets

ginna74
04-03-2003, 07:34 PM
that was from 2000 ... last year was different in that it was a popup I guess and they gave far less then a million. That is what I thik anyway. I remember starting up and shuting down a lot and never got in. I wanted it so bad too. we deserve a vacation ..... it has been literly years. I hope I can get in this time. hubby is going to school so we have just our disability checks and va school money comming in. it would be nice. I will look out for it from now on and keep ya posted if I find them too

**edit I put in a search and found this
aol://4344:157.pw27314.723937.706659314/

it says you will get 2 tickets... hope this is for now and not 2002 cause that is when it was posted on a site but it did take my info

*** it did take my info but after a closser look it says it expires 2002

gaven&blakesmom
04-03-2003, 07:47 PM
When you go on the last link posted it says-

Terms & Conditions - Present ticket at front gate turnstile of any U.S. Six Flags Theme Park, Waterpark or Property. Valid only on regular operating days. Not valid during private parties and select special events (see below). Some concerts and special events require an upcharge. Ticket expires on September 22, 2002, at most Six Flags parks. See list below of parks with early closings and private party dates. Operating schedules vary. Please visit America Online Keyword: Six Flags for a complete list of parks with operating dates and hours. Tickets are non-transferable. May not be sold. Operating schedules subject to change without notice.

If you have questions about the Six Flags tickets, please contact AOL Customer Service at AOLSixFlagsTixCS@aol.com

Maybe if someone sends an email to AOLSixFlagsTixCS@aol.com they'll tell us when it will start.

ginna74
04-03-2003, 07:51 PM
when I went to email it it said it is not a known aol member :(

Frannie4217
04-03-2003, 09:18 PM
Thanks so much for all your help!! I have 4 kids and they are just old enough for me to let them go off on their own this year and hubby and I can get some of the great shows in! They are already asking if we are going lol. Hope someone finds something soon.

Frannie

FrostyTheSnowBich
05-10-2003, 05:50 PM
I was able to order the tickets but I havent gotten anything yet and it has been a very long time now...Anybody find anything out or get tickets in the mail yet?