PDA

View Full Version : Netflip 3/27

momtochris
03-27-2003, 03:00 AM
I'm getting an early start. Thankfully I had several I could use this morning, since I was up even earlier three days ago.

descrambler – cablebox 1 pd 2
pets – ferretstore 1
family – ancestral findings 1 (credited earlier than 72 hours)
money – smartvillager 1 pd 2
herbalife – healthwithnutritrion 1 (Thanks cornball24 at myc)

I still have to wait until later to get these:

money - freedollars2.homestead 2
home or paint – insuladd 1

The nickel site is still there so if you didn't get it last night, go for it now. It can also be found herbalife as well as health and nutrition. Let's hope it sticks around awhile!

By the way. To get to the other board. Above I have given you the first three letters. The rest are oupons then you add the .com. Once at the site click on shopping boards and then click on reward programs.

That was the first board that I became aware of. I found this one later. I used to post at a few others, but they are gone now and I wonder what happened to the posters there that didn't know about some of the other boards.

Sorry, but boards do not like you posting links to other boards, so you will just have to put what I have given you all together.

Kathy72864
03-27-2003, 03:26 AM
Thanks. I was able to get both cable sites under Cable box today.

lernerj
03-27-2003, 07:09 AM
thanks, janice! got 9 today--pretty good since I got 10 yesterday! my list:

health—befitntrim—5 c.
herbalife—healthwithnutrition—1 c.
hotels—linksynergy—1 c.
mail—mailingcirculars—2 c.
electronics—pricescan—1 c. pd 2
Metabolife—hypertracker—1 c.
paint—insuladd—1 c.
pets—ferretstore—1 c. pd 2
family—ancestralfindings—1 c.

smiller164
08-10-2005, 05:38 PM
hi all,
i have completely forgotten how to do netflip. other than the sign ups. can someone enlighten me? the words you give remind me of something, but i do not know how to get to it. for a very long time i lacked $1.00 or less and when i went back to my account i was back down to 17.86 any help would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you. have a good day

FM9912
08-10-2005, 10:26 PM
I believe that netflip got rid of their paid searches a long time ago. I am having problems with them for over 3 years now. Won't give me credit for a purchase made through their site. Emailed a million times with no response. They just finally emailed back, after 3 years of trying to get an answer. They told me to send them a copy of my receipt of credit card bill. Yeah, I'm a pack rat but certain things even I don't save. I am so fed up with this company. I even wrote (in every email) that I just want my credit so I can get whats due me, this will put me at $22 and some change and I want to be rid of them. :mad:

swan0002
08-10-2005, 10:46 PM
Oh my! Another Memolink or Milesource where I cut my losses years ago! Just not worth fighting for the bit they owe me. Sticking w/ My Points. My first and favorite RP ever!

borderline
08-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Hey, me, too. Where do I find these links? I changed ISPs since I last used Netflip and I cold barley rememebr my log in email addresss.

I got in but I can't find anything to click.

I had good luck on most accounts; I only had one that failed to credit my purchase after several emails

Sandy

reford
08-11-2005, 04:34 AM
Netflip doesn't have daily clicks anymore, borderline. :(

They do have some VERY good shopping rates, though. I got paid by them twice but it was a few years ago -- I'd rather earn slightly less at another rewards program that has a lower (or in QR's case, NO) minimum payout.

Becky

1dragonfly
08-11-2005, 03:46 PM
Darn, I got all excited for a minute. I still have $13 sitting on Netflip. That site was a big help in paying for a trip that I took about 4 years ago.

FM9912
08-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh my! Another Memolink or Milesource where I cut my losses years ago! Just not worth fighting for the bit they owe me. Sticking w/ My Points. My first and favorite RP ever!

I'm really stubborn. My thing is, I put in some time on their site and we did make two purchases at JC Whitney thru Netflip. The first on, which was over $100 they didn't credit. The second one that was only about 10 or 20 bucks I got credit for, no problem. If they would just credit the 3 dollars and change for the first purchase, I will have $22 and some change and them I will run like he** and not bother them anymore.
But until I get my money, I will hound them forever if I have to.
Sorry for sounding so horrible, I really am not that kind of person. I just feel I should get what's owed me.

berrymom
08-12-2005, 04:08 AM
Where do you click them> I can't find it.

kirsche
08-12-2005, 05:00 AM
Where do you click them> I can't find it. That's because this thread is from 2003! If you read the previous posts in this thread you will see that they do not have daily clicks anymore.

kirsche
08-12-2005, 05:11 AM
I'm really stubborn. My thing is, I put in some time on their site and we did make two purchases at JC Whitney thru Netflip. The first on, which was over $100 they didn't credit. The second one that was only about 10 or 20 bucks I got credit for, no problem. If they would just credit the 3 dollars and change for the first purchase, I will have $22 and some change and them I will run like he** and not bother them anymore.
But until I get my money, I will hound them forever if I have to.
Sorry for sounding so horrible, I really am not that kind of person. I just feel I should get what's owed me.
Nah! Doesn't sound horrible at all. At the moment I'm in exactly the same position with MyPoints (over 2,000 points owed for over 2 years), and FreeRide (8,991 points owed since March.) Both have asked for proof and I've sent it more than once, but since then they have both refused to respond. So now I'm only doing the free points. I used to purchase alot through both sites, but I won't shop through either again until they give me the points they already owe me. Any other attitude would be stupid and gullible.