PDA

View Full Version : One Minute Ethics Quiz

Jolie Rouge
03-20-2003, 09:53 PM
Do you know the difference between right and wrong? Do you consider ''ethics'' a word to live by or something to avoid? Take our test and see where you rank on the ethical scale.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/ethicstest.jsp

1. Would you exaggerate your losses on an insurance claim?
A. Maybe, if I thought they were going to be jerks.
B. Probably a little--just to cover the deductible.
C. Heck, yeah--but only enough to cover my pain and suffering.
D. I'd do just as much as I thought I could get away with--it's free money!
E. No! That would be illegal.

2. Would you sell a story to the tabloids for $1,000,000, knowing it would ruin the life of your favorite celebrity?
A. Maybe. But only if I knew it was true.
B. Yeah. But only because I really need the money!
C. I'd do it in a heartbeat.
D. Are you kidding? For $1,000,000, I'd sell you my sister.
E. No! That would be horrible!

3. Would you post naked pictures of your scumbag ex-girlfriend (or boyfriend) on the Internet?
A. I might think about it, but I wouldn't do it.
B. Only if they had really, really made me mad.
C. Hell, yes! They deserve it--that cheating, no-good, @$$#*&!
D. I did. Do you want to see? It's just $9.99 a month.
E. That's sick.

4. Would you let a co-worker make a fool of himself (or herself) just so you would look better by comparison?
A. That's tempting, but probably not.
B. Maybe. It depends on whom we're talking about.
C. Sure I would. It's a dog-eat-dog world out there.
D. I've done it before, and I'll do it again. How do you think I got to be a VP?
E. What a horrible question! No! No! No!

5. Do you agree with the following statement? ''It's OK to steal from huge corporations, because they're all inherently dishonest.''
A. Maybe. Some of them are dishonest, but probably not all.
B. I kind of agree--as long as no one gets hurt.
C. ''Stealing'' is such a dirty word. Let's just call it a long-term loan.
D. Been there. Done that. And I'm going back for more tomorrow.
E. No, I don't agree! Who came up with these questions?

--------------

My score : 6-10: You're flirting with the dark side. If you keep following this path, you could be in for some trouble. Be careful, and be safe; otherwise, you could end up in jail as someone's ''date.''

Judy
03-20-2003, 10:12 PM
My score was 7:eek:

Wimzik
03-20-2003, 10:17 PM
Your score is 4!

1-5: You may be tempted to be bad, but you'll do the right thing nine times out of ten. Corporate America desperately needs more people like you!

:D

jasmine
03-20-2003, 10:37 PM
OH MY GOSH!!!

Look at my score:eek:

Your score is 0!

-5-0: You, my friend, are a Boy Scout. You always do the right thing, no matter how much fun it would be to be bad. You're probably too uptight to have fun. But that's not what you?re looking for anyhow, is it?

*StarDust*
03-20-2003, 10:54 PM
Your score is 14!

11-15: You're not the most unethical person who has ever taken this test, but you're close. You're not truly evil--but you're getting close.

adair
03-20-2003, 11:59 PM
Your score is 5!

1-5: You may be tempted to be bad, but you?ll do the right thing nine times out of ten. Corporate America desperately needs more people like you!

freebiegrl22
03-21-2003, 07:39 AM
Your score is -1

-5-0: You, my friend, are a Boy Scout. You always do the right thing, no matter how much fun it would be to be bad. You're probably too uptight to have fun. But that's not what you're looking for anyhow, is it?

Now, since when does honesty make you uptight? I can't steal from my company b/c I would think that is wrong. When I'm counting the money for my store, I can't even look at it like its money, b/c it is not mine!

wingsfan
03-21-2003, 07:45 AM
I got a 6

DBackFan
03-21-2003, 09:13 AM
I'm a 7...flirting too

gemini26
03-21-2003, 09:36 AM

captorquewrench
03-21-2003, 09:37 AM
Your score is 1!

1-5: You may be tempted to be bad, but you'll do the right thing nine times out of ten. Corporate America desperately needs more people like you!

Kelsey1224
03-21-2003, 09:38 AM
Your score is -1!

-5-0: You, my friend, are a Boy Scout. You always do the right thing, no matter how much fun it would be to be bad. You're probably too uptight to have fun. But that's not what you?re looking for anyhow, is it?

~Roxy~
03-21-2003, 09:40 AM
~3~

kelblend
03-21-2003, 09:43 AM
I got a 1. lol