PDA

View Full Version : Put a candle in your window to Support our Troops

lilbugger
03-18-2003, 03:34 PM
My friend sent this to me. I dont know if you already have a candle or not in your window, she just ask me to pass it a long. My heart, thoughts and prayers goes out to each and every soldier and there families. I also want to say THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.

http://www.chrislights.com

annie169
03-18-2003, 03:56 PM
Hey, that is great!! I'm going to get mine out right now. I have a window cling in my front window of the Flag and the candle will be right below it!!

sadie01
03-18-2003, 04:01 PM
bumping!! :~}

queenofquitealot
03-18-2003, 04:12 PM
I really like that site. I forwarded it to all my friends.
Thanks

ahippiechic
03-18-2003, 04:15 PM
Gonna go get a big candle to go in my window!

sea-shell
03-18-2003, 04:33 PM
I will certainly put candles in my windows also. I have tons of em LOL. I am currently working on a Patriotic red - white - blue pillar candle.

magicwoman19
03-18-2003, 05:45 PM
I left my candle in our window since Christmas, dh said last night that it is silly, than I explained to him why I had it up, and I ain't taken mine down til my Uncle comes home! I am going to go get Yellow ribbons later and put them up as well, and my flags are up too~

newwiccan
03-18-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by ********
I will certainly put candles in my windows also. I have tons of em LOL. I am currently working on a Patriotic red - white - blue pillar candle.

Oh,oh. I'll buy one (or 2 or 3) when you get them done.

Thanks everyone for showing your support for the troops!

missymommy
03-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Was wondering why alot of my neighbors have the christmas candles in their windows. Mine are buried so I will see if I can get some somewhere soon.

Can't put a real one in mine with the kidlets.

whitelace
03-18-2003, 08:43 PM
thnks for the good idea on the candle, i will have to go out and look for one tomm at wallmart!!!!!

sea-shell
03-19-2003, 05:03 AM
newwiccan,

Hi there,
I got the pillars and votives done last night. They are quite gorgeous. They are a 3x3 round pillar with a rounded top. I made red-white-blue little chunks and then overpoured them in translucent wax. They are scented in Fresh Breeze. Its a great fragrance. I have pillars and votives available. I will be taking pictures of them today - if you would like a pic send me your email.
seamonkey@voyager.net