PDA

View Full Version : What could this be

~MK~
03-13-2003, 07:06 PM
My chest feels like an elephant is sitting on it and my shoulders and neck hurt.

Anyone know if this is the starts of bronchitis?? I haven't felt very good for a couple days.

missymommy
03-13-2003, 07:15 PM
:( You better get checked out. Don't want to end up like me....nonononono!!!! Please go in!!!!! It will only get worse and you could end up in the hospital. :(

{{{{{MK}}}}}

~MK~
03-13-2003, 07:16 PM
I can't go to the dr. No insurance anymore. :(

lilbugger
03-13-2003, 07:26 PM
Dont know what your problem could be sorry. But I do know the doctors would be a whole lot cheaper on you then going to the hospital. I know how you feel about having no medical insurance. I have been there heck I just tell my doctor I have no insurance and they set up a payment plan for me. Maybe this could be an option for you. Good luck.

JoanieV2
03-13-2003, 09:15 PM
MK, I'm just getting over another case of bronchitis. It very well could be what you got. If you start coughing like crazy and your ribs hurt from coughing so much, it most likely is.

Hope you feel better soon. You should go to the doc and at least get an antibiotic to knock that out of you.

chrissypoo
03-13-2003, 11:17 PM
Um, MK? Let's hope it's not heart related.

Get your tushy to the ER! Please?????? You'll manage. Health is nothing to mess with.

:(

Freebie4Me
03-14-2003, 12:03 AM
Hope you get well soon! Go see a a medical profesional asap..er, dr..whatever!

erwinmst
03-14-2003, 01:10 AM
you should really go see a doctor. my grandmother had a heart attack and those were some of the symptoms she had. please go to the er asap, hopefully it isn't that, but it is so much better to be safe than sorry. hope you get to feeling better

mlathroum
03-14-2003, 05:54 AM
My medical training says. Chest Pain = ER. It could be heart related but you could have broncitis or pneumonia also.
Hospitals have to except ANY payment as long as you send one once a month. Send them $5 and they can't turn you over to a credit company or anything because you are trying to pay.