PDA

View Full Version : we are back!

the1bea
03-13-2003, 09:27 AM
We got back from our trip to the Oregon coast yesterday. My son LOVED it. We all did not want to leave! being around My in laws REALLY got on my nerves, so I started to break out in hives from all the stress. I cant believe how fithy they live. I think that Im gonna get bronchitis from all the dust in the house! They are just gross! But it was good for my son to see everyone, even though i cant stand the family. I swear, my inlaws are inbred in their family tree more than once!!! (Ill stop there because I can complain about them all day!)The trip for us went pretty good, the weather was not the best, but we had a blast! My son did pretty good, we did have to visit the hospital because I think that he might have scar tissue blocking his intestine, we will find out more today on that. but our trip went really good! Found a lot of pretty rocks and a few shells. I did find a plastic float. I really wanted a glass one, but the plastic ones are highly collectable. we had an awesome hotel with an awesome view! I would move there if we were not so close to da hubbys fam! ;)

Myself
03-13-2003, 11:48 AM
Welcome back. Not the best time to visit the Oregon coast, but it's still a beautiful place to see any time of the year! :) Glad you had a pretty good time.