PDA

View Full Version : How much do you have in your Upromise acct.

kelblend
03-03-2003, 11:13 AM
Okay someone started a thread about it for another reason, but I wondered how much people have already in their accts.

I started last June. I have only $30.03 in my acct. Is that alot for that time or (what I think) not much at all??

belcherpi
03-03-2003, 11:52 AM
:) It sounds good to me. I have been with UPromise for about a year and I have less than that. I have AT&T on there for long distance and I have my credit cards on there and I can't get any money for some reason. My hubby is military so it is cheaper to shop on base so I don't get help from shopping at certain grocery stores. I think it is great that you have that much money in this length of time. Keep up the good work. I am almost ready to give up on mine.:rolleyes:

DreamWarrior
03-03-2003, 12:22 PM
Where can you check it at?

kelblend
03-03-2003, 12:30 PM
Just go to your account and sign in dream. It will tell you on the first page that comes up. :0)

odyssey
03-03-2003, 12:30 PM
from just grocery shopping $11.16
the link is www.upromise.com and login in

CAMSmama
03-03-2003, 12:36 PM
I'm the same as belcherpi, we never get any money in ours cause we always shop on base.

DreamWarrior
03-03-2003, 01:17 PM
kewl thanks guys!

woo hoo... we have a whole $1.41 in our acct... LOL

waterfowl
03-03-2003, 02:11 PM
I have 33.71 in my account.

socks1211
03-03-2003, 03:28 PM
thanks i just signed up brooke

PrncsNYC
03-03-2003, 03:34 PM
I have 31.53 in my nephew's account

did anyone know this???

02/05/2003 We want to inform you that Toys"R"Us will no longer participate in the Upromise service after February 28, 2003. Please be assured that you will receive college contributions on the purchases you make in the month of February. Upromise continues to bring you hundreds of ways to save for college with leading companies. Click here to see a complete list.

No longer participating: Toys"R"Us, Babies"R"Us, Kids"R"Us, Imaginarium, Toysrus.com, Babiesrus.com, Imaginarium.com

also..

Score extra college savings with Coca-Cola on the road to the NCAA Final Four. You'll save an additional 16% for college every time you buy four or more 2-Liter-size bottles of Coca-Cola products in one trip to the store. And that's on top of the usual 3% you get back for college when you buy Coca-Cola - so, it's 19% back in total! Offer expires 3/31/03.

Just be sure to shop with your Upromise-registered grocery or drugstore card - and you too can Be a Part of the Madness this March!

TheLtsLady
03-03-2003, 04:32 PM
I wish I wouldn't have checked LOL. I have $11.10 in my account. Oh well, better than nothing :)

CatWoman
03-03-2003, 07:12 PM
I have alittle over $300. My mom participates for my son too so it built faster. I have a UPromise Citibank card that I charge everything on and get 1% back from them every month, so does my mom. SOme restaurants we go to give 10% back, which I will charge on my Upromise card and get the 1% also. The grocery cards are starting to add up too! I have to act fast, my son is a Junior in high school. Maybe I'll have enough to cover books his first semester!!

Gumball1960
03-03-2003, 07:51 PM
I think I've got less than a quarter even though I've got both credit cards and all my store discount cards registered. Doesn't matter if I buy through the online area on their site or not, nothing seems to be getting added. :(

kelblend
03-03-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by GUmball1960
I think I've got less than a quarter even though I've got both credit cards and all my store discount cards registered. Doesn't matter if I buy through the online area on their site or not, nothing seems to be getting added. :(

Email them and ask them if they can look into it for you. I wasn't getting anything added to my acct. for months. They took care of it. If you know you have bought at least one item and can give them a date that you did, email them.;)