PDA

View Full Version : pregnant question - female related!

Merryg
03-03-2003, 11:06 AM
OK in Jan I had my "visit" on the 4th and one also on the 28th! Nothing in Feb. For the past 2 days I have had a very slight pink discharge - VERY slight. No liner needed it's that slight.

What do you think?

kelblend
03-03-2003, 11:35 AM
could be that it will be normal in a day or two?? sorry that doesn't help I know.

cch
03-03-2003, 11:43 AM
If you are pregnant, light pink spotting can occur at the time of implantation -- when the embryo attaches to the lining of the uterus. This happens around eight to ten days following ovulation, a bit earlier than your menstrual period is due. You can usually differentiate implantation bleeding from your menstrual period if it occurs a bit earlier than expected, if it is scanty, spotty, pinkish (and not red and heavy like a period), and does not follow the normal pattern of a period (light, progressing to heavy and then again to light). Cramping can also be common in early pregnancy. Until the uterus assumes its mid-position and becomes better supported by the bony pelvis in the second trimester, it is prone to menstrual-like cramping.

MusicfanAnnie
03-03-2003, 11:46 AM
Did you try to take a pregnancy test?

DreamWarrior
03-03-2003, 11:46 AM
hell girl.. I get mine like that EVERY month... so who the <expletive deleted> knows???? LOL

If you are preggers... CONGRATS!!!!

Merryg
03-03-2003, 11:59 AM
Ya know .. . . I actually have two kids - so I should know this kind of stuff huh!!!!

I do have the slight cramping like in the beginning of pregnancy. In a little while we'll go get a pregnancy test!!!