PDA

View Full Version : Depressing winter

mom4angels
03-03-2003, 04:59 AM
This has got to have been the most depressing winter. We have had to struggle to keep going with bills since December. My husband has his own business and it doesn't do good in the winter time. Most of the time it does well enough for me to be able to stay at home with the kids. This has been the worst winter ever. It is getting the point that we both are talking about getting regular jobs. I have been looking for an evening job to keep us going until his business picks up, but everybody is slow now so no jobs until spring. I think today is the first time I have seen the sun in three weeks. I am ready for warmer weather and this depression to go away. Thanks for letting me vent:( :( :(

ajksmom
03-03-2003, 05:25 AM
I know the feeling mom4angels and I feel for you. We are going through the exact same thing right now. My husband hasn't gotten to work but about a week in the last 2 months. It is depressing and like you I am a SAHM too and I don't know how long that's gonna last either. Hopefully for all of us in this situation SPRING will be here VERY VERY SOON.

DreamWarrior
03-03-2003, 05:26 AM
{{{{{{{{{{mom4angels}}}}}}}}}}

No advice, just hugs :)

mom4angels
03-05-2003, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the hugs. I hope the spring is around the corner. I think it is because our phone started ringing yesterday for work. I think it is because March is here Yea!!!!