PDA

View Full Version : Mentalpause?

NoFoolPrice
03-02-2003, 09:02 PM
OMG, I got hit with my cycle a couple hours ago and felt like I was having my kids over again! I skipped last month, so I guess I am making up for it. Dear dot was frantic, thank goodness for those stick on heating pads we get from the freebie board, I was in such pain, it felt like childbirth. Me thinks middle age and menopause has hit. Now I am just really sore, like I got the hell beat outta me. I was actually in tears, naseous and couldn't move. It was horrible, so much pain. Any suggestions?

janelle
03-02-2003, 09:10 PM
Go to your doc. I don't think menopause is suppose to be that painful. It wasn't with me, just the same old ordinary symptoms, night sweats, hot flashes, and moody.

NoFoolPrice
03-02-2003, 09:17 PM
Dang it, that is what I am thinking too. I have had the cold sweats and moodiness for about a year now, but no pain like this. I just hate going to the gyn, but I suppose I should. Thanks for telling me, janelle. Now that I really think about it, this is not normal, I was totally out of my head with pain, making an appointment tomorrow.

janelle
03-02-2003, 09:19 PM
You are no fool is right. I like your name.

NoFoolPrice
03-02-2003, 09:33 PM
Thanks janelle, going back to bed now with a cup of tea and my little dot to comfort me. I just hate being a wuss, I am little but have always been pretty tough, so it gets me down when I have to depend on others, dear dot sure comes through, she is so concerned. She knows that I don't usually whine, so when I do, we both kind of freak out. Definately going to see my gyn, and I thank you again for the prodding.

janelle
03-03-2003, 12:09 AM
Your dot is a sweetie--tell her I said so. Good luck with your appointment. No one wants to feel that bad. Huggs and Smooches.

GuineaBaby
03-03-2003, 02:23 AM
You're lucky it's out of the ordinary for you (well, not lucky it's out of the ordinary, just lucky you didn't have to go through it each month). I just got hit with my period today (the second time it's a week early in three months) and I had everything you described. Today I was lucky, though, cause I could function. Usually I stay in bed all day and cry.