PDA

View Full Version : fHow weird am I?

NoFoolPrice
03-02-2003, 05:33 PM
My ex sil and her bf spent the night last night, I gave them my room, now I am so uncomfortable in it. Dot came home today and she is lying in my bed and trying to get her smell in there for me. Weird, eh? I love my room, but it just feels strange now. Am I totaly wacked or what?

Danny
03-02-2003, 05:42 PM
Maybe not totally wacked - but definately unraveling at the edges!

Just kidding!!!!

unicorn9149
03-02-2003, 05:49 PM
Know what you mean. My Dad & his gf sent the night years ago and I gave them our bed. I washed every piece of bedding the next day. It was just weird after him always preaching about sex out of wed-lock and not letting unmarried partners spend the night in his house, for him to expect us to put him and his gf up.

newwiccan
03-02-2003, 05:52 PM
I would feel weird too. I would be washing everything before I slept in it again.

NoFoolPrice
03-02-2003, 05:55 PM
Lol, everything is in the wash, just feel better knowing that I am not the only BBS member unraveling a bit!

julie_angel
03-02-2003, 07:34 PM
I know what you mean by the "smell" thing. I can never use anyone else's pillow or any bedding for that matter. Everything has to have my own smell on it. Even if the person is really clean and smells really good. I'm just weird like that!

janelle
03-03-2003, 12:24 AM
We went on vacation and my SS had someone use my hubby's and my bedroom. Of course, it was a secret but the moment I went into my room I felt uncomfortable. And they also had the nerve to use my lingerie. Stretched out the elastic. Must have been a large girl or a weird boy. Who knows what they were doing. My honeymoon teddy ruined. GRRRRR. Also had honeydust on the furniture and green candle wax, plus to add insult to injury a pamplet on Kama Sutra products under the bed.

And what's with parents wanting to sleep over when they blew up if you tried such a stunt. Just tell them they wouldn't allow to do it so they are out of their cotton picking minds to think you will. LOL. After all, they did a good job raising you. Second childhood I guess.

DreamWarrior
03-03-2003, 04:32 AM
fHow weird am I?

Do you REALLY want me to answer that?????? LMAO!!!!

No really... i can understand completely...