PDA

View Full Version : i'm just a big wine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reneep45
03-01-2003, 10:21 PM
my heart is broken !!! well,, i won't say any more,,, if you know me you know what its about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1busymomma
03-01-2003, 10:30 PM
((((((hugs)))))) I don't know the situation, but I feel for ya'!

reneep45
03-01-2003, 10:46 PM
it's about my aprons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man ,, i realy try to make them nice !!!!!!!!!!!! it cost me more than i ever get out of them ! Now someone is goin to sell them on here or somewhere & it realy hurts !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1busymomma
03-01-2003, 11:07 PM
(((((((hugs)))))))

lilbugger
03-01-2003, 11:19 PM
A big {{{{{{HUG}}}}}} for you

I dont know were some people get the nerve. That is just down right rude of them.:mad:

reneep45
03-01-2003, 11:46 PM
yea , i wouldn't do that !! i make stuff but i don't sell here cause it's not fare ! i think ,,, i'm selling the aprons so thats my teritorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent seen anyone selling them but one of my customers said they found them elswhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ,,, well ,, i know mine are very pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lingerie
03-02-2003, 08:10 AM
I am NOT flaming you,just trying to understand the picture here.
When you started making these is it your own instructions and design?
I have friends who make these cute benches.I have been with them selling at craft fairs. And sure we run into others selling benches also.
I know when your trying to make a few extra bucks it's hard with competion one there.
(i'm selling the aprons so thats my teritorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent seen anyone selling them but one of my customers said they found them elswhere !!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh ,,, well ,, i know mine are very pretty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I have no doubt yours are beautiful!!!!

reneep45
03-02-2003, 08:51 AM
Thanks Diana . I feel realy dumb this morning after reading
this , maybe it's menopause ! lol !
I did not invent these , lol , my mom used to make them and
she sold them in a craft mall , they were the only ones i ever
saw , she got the idea from a magazine about 20 years ago.