PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all the angels here

latestdish
03-01-2003, 06:54 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers that I requested on this board a month ago. God provided for us. When I felt frustrated that I could not find a baby seat, the seat came. Baby started to feel better. When I could not find baby diaper coupons, some were mailed. This Sunday's paper has both Huggies and Pampers coupons. (We get the Sunday early edition in Pittsburgh.) I had not seen any published in a LONG time. Two very good people mailed me some that lasted until I could clip mine out of the paper today. I was also directed to how to sign up for mailing lists to get more in a time of great need. Try to remember others when I am able with some RAOKs of my own. Don't have much, try with what I do have. I promised to do a follow up, and I am here. Excuse this rant, I just wanted to let you know in a public thank you that I am very, very grateful. I feel truly blessed and inspired by the help we received. I only hope I can prove worthy of the help, and am able to help others in kind to serve the Lord's will. God bless.

erwinmst
03-04-2003, 02:07 AM
i am so glad to hear that you have gotten the help you needed. if you need anymore diaper coupons, email me i have some i will raok to you as i will not use them.
my email is in my sig at bottom.

latestdish
03-04-2003, 06:07 AM
E-mail you. Thank you. Again, I truly hope the Lord teaches me to have the wisdom, love, and courage I have seen in many of you on this board.