PDA

View Full Version : Brrrr..............

ahippiechic
03-01-2003, 07:16 AM
It is 43 here! Much too cold for Phoenix! :mad: I have had to wear long sleeves to work everyday this week, and haven't got to wear any of my new spring clothes yet! Oh, & it's raining off & on too. :( I know lots of you guys have MUCH colder temps, but I am freezing here! I must have gotten spoiled last winter, it was warm & no rain. Well, it's suppossed to be 68 for the high today, just wish the sun would come out!

newwiccan
03-01-2003, 08:06 AM
I'll trade you weather and you'll feel what cold is really like. ;) We have a friend who lives in Hawaii and if it gets down to 80, he wears a sweatshirt. :rolleyes: We're supposed to be moving to AZ at the end of this year. I'm so looking forward to it.

ttistin
03-01-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by newwiccan
I'll trade you weather and you'll feel what cold is really like. ;) We have a friend who lives in Hawaii and if it gets down to 80, he wears a sweatshirt. :rolleyes: We're supposed to be moving to AZ at the end of this year. I'm so looking forward to it.

OK I wanna move to Hawaii!!! mmmmm I can almost feel the sun on my face, the sand under my toes and the sound of the ocean.

Oh wait that is the heater on 78, the crumbs from lunch on the floor, and the boys playing in the water in the bathroom.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh well I can dream cant I?

gemini26
03-01-2003, 01:07 PM
Where in Az, newwiccan?

EricsnKy
03-01-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by ttistin
OK I wanna move to Hawaii!!! mmmmm I can almost feel the sun on my face, the sand under my toes and the sound of the ocean.

Oh wait that is the heater on 78, the crumbs from lunch on the floor, and the boys playing in the water in the bathroom.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh well I can dream cant I?

ROFLMAO!!!! :p :D that was good ...

midniteblu2
03-01-2003, 02:38 PM
43 would be tropical here!!!! Right now it is in the low 30's & snowing!
I WANT SPRING & I WANT IT NOW!!!!!

newwiccan
03-01-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by gemini26
Where in Az, newwiccan?

Sierra Vista/Fort Huachuca :) That's if our orders will get amended since Kevin is deployed and won't be back until December.

cpbaby
03-01-2003, 05:17 PM
Im happy it is just cloudy and not raining and it is 45 instead of 25. I didnt wear a coat today.

Im ready for SPRING!!

chrissypoo
03-01-2003, 05:29 PM
I perfectly understand. I'm in AZ too and already I'm sick of the rain. Going on 4 days straight. I don't mind rain and Lord knows we need it but it would be nice to have a few sunny days inbetween. Continual cloudy days depress me. :(

ahippiechic
03-01-2003, 06:53 PM
I moved here from TN, so I thought I could get away from the rain. And it's STILL sprinkling! :(

Ladytiger
03-02-2003, 12:59 AM
Ok, somebody send me a St. Bernard! Everywhere I look is SNOW and the evil ice is still lurking! We are getting more now...noooooooo:eek:

mesue
03-03-2003, 04:54 AM
Well I've got good news for all those just dying for spring like myself, I live in SW Va. and I got a clear sign the other day that winter is over, no I didn't call my psychic connection they advertise on tv, I left the skillet I fried hamburgers in on the stove instead of washing it and got up the next morning to those little tiny ants running for it, they come in the spring for grease and in the fall for sweets. Now the ants are either coming in because spring is finally here or they know a killer storm worse than we've had before is on the way and want to be in a warm place. Gosh I hope its spring is here!

mlathroum
03-03-2003, 08:19 AM
Now the ants are either coming in because spring is finally here or they know a killer storm worse than we've had before is on the way and want to be in a warm place.

My ants never went away. I think they came in to get away from the nasty weather.

maysie
03-03-2003, 09:19 AM
sure would be nice to see 48 degrees...it was -11 when I got up this morning....and now it is up to 1 dgree :) sure am glad my car would start...

CHERNL
03-03-2003, 09:47 AM
48 degrees and rainy close to Houston this morning, ugh! But I don't envy you snow people at all! Moved from MO to get away from that!

CHERNL
03-03-2003, 09:58 AM
48 degrees and rainy close to Houston this morning, ugh! But I don't envy you snow people at all! Moved from MO to get away from that!

kelblend
03-03-2003, 11:21 AM
Hey Hippie, your place is still warmer than mine, soooo I'm coming over!! HAH!! be afraid, be verrrrry afraid.

kelblend
03-03-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by dianainaz
run hippie run.....you can come over here to hide from kelblend.........lmbo......

heyyyy no helpin da hippie man!!!!!

ignore her hippie, she can be of no value, you won't me to come over huh?? roflmbo

ahippiechic
03-04-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by kelblend
Hey Hippie, your place is still warmer than mine, soooo I'm coming over!! HAH!! be afraid, be verrrrry afraid.

That's a great idea, Kel! ;) Then we'll both go over to dianainaz house! :p