PDA

View Full Version : For a laugh...you know you're guilty!!

ckerr4
02-28-2003, 05:58 PM
You know you are online too much when..

• Tech Support calls you for help.

• When you are reading something printed, you wish you could use a search function to get to the point.

• Someone at work tells you a joke and you say "LOL."

• When you reply to someone verbally, your fingers start typing your
response.

• You check your e-mail over and over, even when you know there's nothing there.

• You watch TV with the closed captioning turned on.

• You keep begging your friends to get an account so "we can hang out."

• Three words: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

• You have a vanity car tag with your screen name on it.

• You have to get a 2nd phone line just so you can call Pizza Hut.

• You no longer type with proper capitalization, punctuation, or complete sentences.

• You have met over 100 onliners.

• You begin to say "heh heh heh" instead of laughing.

• When someone says "What did you say?" you reply "Scroll up!"

• You find yourself sneaking away to the computer in the night when your spouse is asleep.

• You know more about online friends' daily routines than you do your own spouse's.

• You find yourself lying to others about your time online, and when they complain that your phone was busy you claim it was off the hook.

• You have an identity crisis if someone is using a screen name close to your own.

• You change your screen name so much that you have to do a "who is" to know who you are.

• You type messages to people while you are on the phone with them at the same time.

• You won't work at a job that doesn't have a modem involved.

• You bring a bag lunch and a cooler to the computer.

• You type faster than you can think.

• You can actually read and follow all the names of the cast that scrolls up your TV screen at the end of a movie.

• You don't want to sign off because you're afraid you'll miss an instant message.

• When you try to log on and your modem doesn't work you imitate the modem tones.... and it works.

suziebee20
02-28-2003, 06:10 PM
Guilty of these three-
• When you are reading something printed, you wish you could use a search function to get to the point. (All the time!)
• Someone at work tells you a joke and you say "LOL." (Did it to the mail lady)
• You check your e-mail over and over, even when you know there's nothing there. (Every 5 minutes, no joke!)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Ladytiger
02-28-2003, 06:11 PM
Oh, how I can relate to these!!:eek: especially
You have a vanity car tag with your screen name on it Yep, my lil red truck is LadyTiger-beautiful airbrushed plate:p

Tasha405
02-28-2003, 06:34 PM
• You check your e-mail over and over, even when you know there's nothing there.

• You no longer type with proper capitalization, punctuation, or complete sentences.

• You type messages to people while you are on the phone with them at the same time.

• You don't want to sign off because you're afraid you'll miss an instant message.

:rolleyes: :p LOL

socks1211
02-28-2003, 06:36 PM
THAT IS FUNNY

kelblend
02-28-2003, 07:54 PM
:D

ahippiechic
03-01-2003, 07:12 AM
You have a vanity car tag with your screen name on it.

I used to have a REAL plate with my screen name on it, LMAO! ;) HIPICHC (that's all the letters I could have!)

Jaidness
03-01-2003, 07:21 AM
*hangs head* I am guilty of a few of these...LOL

nanajoanie
03-01-2003, 09:17 AM
This was really good. I won't tell you how many fit me LOL!

DreamWarrior
03-01-2003, 09:17 AM
OOOH Dont forget this one!!!!

You click on your email link as soon as you get a message from ANYONE you may or may not know!!!