PDA

View Full Version : Dove rewards offer???????

chocolatemomster
02-28-2003, 10:04 AM
Does anyone have the link for that robe/hair towel offer that dove had in Jan??? I sent everything off the day I got the offer in my email (along with my check for S&H which STILL hasn't cleared).

I called them to find out if they got my info and the VERY unhelpful operator told me that I would have to call back at the end of March to find out if I was in the system!!! Then she asked if I had the address for the offer (which I didn't). Of course, my fave part was that she said she had never even heard of the offer!!!!!! ARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Oh kay, with that said, if anyone still has the link please let me know. I hate not having a clue as to where my check has ended up (not to mention the info I sent in!!!):confused:

corkster
02-28-2003, 11:42 AM
Here ya go and sorry about the mess. sheesh:(

Dove Rewards Program
P.O. Box 4049
Young America, MN 55558-4049 Glad I could help a bit:)

Lisa03
02-28-2003, 12:50 PM
I am having the same problem

My check has yet to have been cleared either:rolleyes:

chocolatemomster
03-01-2003, 03:24 AM
corkster,

Thank you so much for your reply!! (I was starting to worry that my dove soap, shampoo and deodorant were not working) ;) I got the second most rude customer service rep when I called them back *sigh* All I was told is to call back (AGAIN) at the end of March. Yeah, there's a helpful suggestion. That would be about 10 weeks from when I mailed everything to them. The irony being that I was supposed to wait 10-12 weeks in the first place. And to think, all I wanted to know is if they got my check, upcs, etc. Gotta love it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lisa03,

I know how you feel.... It throws me off when I have a check that hasn't cleared in forever. Makes me think the darned thing got lost or something. I guess I will have to wait until the end of March to find out what the deal is. Hopefully, the customer service rep I get next time is nicer. I don't think I can be as patient as I was today *LOL*

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lisa03
03-01-2003, 02:15 PM
chocolatemomster

let me know if you get yours---I know some things do get lost in the mail--that is why I wanted to make sure that they did atleast get the darn thing, lol

I mean Dove isn't CHEAP, LOL :)

Tyt Budget
03-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Does anyone know if that Dove bathrobe is 100% cotton? I can't stand polyester, even in a blend with cotton.

Raven7601
04-21-2003, 07:12 PM
It's now nearing the end of April...and no robe..or hair towel.

I'm not sure if it's to soon to worry or even where to call with an inquiry. I was just wondering if anyone had seen any recent feedback regarding this give away?

Ladytiger
04-21-2003, 07:22 PM
Same here, and when you call, they just keep putting you off. I am going to call back and really pitch a fit tomorrow, will let you know what happens.:(

~Mom-Mie~
04-21-2003, 09:28 PM
Nothing here either and I also sent mine off in Jan.
I will definitely let yall know if and when I get my stuff!!!

chocolatemomster
04-21-2003, 10:08 PM
I called them (many, many times) and they kept giving me the same response of "call back." Well, I kept trying and kept calling when they told me to and still nothing.

So now they have all of my info and such (no, I was an idiot and didn't make copies) and now the offer is no longer available. I tried being nice AND I tried being really evil, nothing has worked.
The only good thing is that my check to cover shipping and handling was not cashed.

Soooooooooooo..... I hope the rest of you have better luck, but (as I said above) I WILL NEVER DO THIS SORT OF THING AGAIN!!!!

Sorry, I had forgotten how annoyed I was with them until I saw my post *LOL*
:rolleyes:

Lisa03
04-22-2003, 03:30 AM
I mailed a ck on 1/31 and it was just cashed in early April. Took 2 months! and still no Robe/towel. I don't know what the problem is but I will also never do this again.

I hope we all atleast get our stuff BEFORE CHRISTMAS :(

MommyG3
04-22-2003, 05:41 AM
Everytime I see a post on Dove, I think of the DOVE AWARDS. LOL

Raven7601
04-23-2003, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the information, everyone.

At least I know it's just not me. I'll quit looking suspiciously at my mailman now. ;)

Lisa03
04-23-2003, 12:35 PM
poor mailman must be getting some evil looks from a lot of us women, lol

I can't believe it has taken so long.

the things we women have to go thru to get something, lol :)