PDA

View Full Version : phone problems

MommyG3
02-28-2003, 09:33 AM
Our phone did not have a dial tone Tuesday after the ice storm. I called the company and they put it in and then I called back Wednesday and they said to do a test on the outside of the house in the test box. Found it, did it and the test wire is working. So, it is a wire problem. DH is ticked cause I changed from bellsouth to another phone company. I told him I did it cause I wanted one flat rate on the phone bill. Not quessing the amount every farking month. Well, I actually fixed it yesterday, but only temporarily. Now, I have to repeat the steps this evening or tomorrow. DH still says to go back to BellSouth, but I told him it would still be happening. GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR, LISTEN TO ME.

rain_cries
02-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Same here! OMG! I also changed phone companies for the flat rate. Mine is ok now, though. Hope you get it straightened out! (((((hugs)))))

TimTim
03-01-2003, 12:12 AM
I used to work for a phone company a while back and if it's a wiring problem...it won't matter what phone company you have because the problem is not with their system..it's with your wires...hope you get that worked out!