PDA

View Full Version : geee..thanks for the compliment...NOT!

Mini
02-27-2003, 05:27 PM
At lunch today me and my friends were talking and we got to talking about kids and i just mentioned out of the blue that i love kids and that i want one..and just as i said that this girl walks past me and says "you wanna get pregnant?!? your what..16? 17??" and i said no..that i just want one..i never said i wanted to get pregnant..so she goes and totally exaggerates(sp?) the thing and tells everyone that i sleep around and now i'm somehow the school slut!!

*sigh*:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

socks1211
02-27-2003, 05:37 PM
shall i come there and kick some booty for ya
:) :) :) :)

odyssey
02-27-2003, 05:43 PM
BSB Nick lover wow I had no clue you were that young!!
friends/people loves to spread words. ignore the person and comments.
just stay on the right track have the kids when you are totally ready and have the plan to be able to care and love them.
I recommand at least being an adult by law 18.
let the school gossip blow over. {{{{hugs}}}}

miccit
02-27-2003, 06:02 PM
There is always gonna be that one person at school that is a total Witch. But just remember what comes around goes around.

When I was in junior high everyone said I was a slut because I had big boobs (what that has to do with anything I have no idea). There were these 2 girls that were just awful to everyone. They spread rumors, and were just mean. I am still friends with my best friend from junior high. She e-mailed me not too long ago and said this girl still lives in the town we grew up in and she still thinks she is all that. BUT, she is married now and has a little kid and I guess her little kid is ugly. I know that is not a nice thing to say, but I guess when they take the little kid out instead of everyone saying oh what a cute baby they say oh and then they pause and say what a cute outfit.

Ok I am a mean horrible person, but this girl made my life a living h*ll in junior high.

This girl who is spreading rumors will get hers eventually.

tigerskiss1963
02-27-2003, 06:49 PM
some one needs to plant a foot up her a**

captorquewrench
02-27-2003, 06:57 PM
you know I got sick of the rumors about me when I was in school.

So.....I confided in my friend J. I said let's have a converstaion is science lab, made up, exaggerated, and the more outrageous the better....just to see what it comes back to at the end of the day. What came back was pretty juicy and it was SO BAD that the counselor and 2 teachers all asked me if I wanted to talk about it with them...to make a long story short, I was notorious for pulling stunts like that and they knew it wasn't true when I couldn't stop laughing about it trying to talk to them. I mean, I skipped school and pulled some pranks, but I would never be involved with what the story came back as. It started out as saying I was doing some drugs and was with this guy at a party and things got nekkid and this girl walked in on us; now I was late NOT TRUE AT ALL. of course, J being in the drama club it was pretty believable. this was about 10 AM

By the end of the day, it was an all out group thing with at least 5 people of mixed gender run by the drug cartel I was prostituing myself for and I was definitely PG and got one of the mafia guys to put a hit on any of the possible fathers......so of course all the teachers and counselor wanted to talk to me. It eventually died out everyone realized it was not true. so they found someone else to make up rumors about.....it happens, it will always happen.....

DOn't worry about it. YOur true friends will really know what you meant and how good hearted you are and that rumors

I'd rather have 2 real friends that knew it was all a rumor and loved the real me, and the rest of the school believing the rumor, than a whole school of fake friends who didn't know one bit about me with no rumors

WitchyGurl
02-27-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by miccit
There is always gonna be that one person at school that is a total Witch. But just remember what comes around goes around.

Hey, hey, hey! Let's watch the "W" word please. I resemble that remark and I'm a good person 'K ;)
I mean we don't need to reinforce any BAD stereotypes now LOL!
Besides, I thought it was "What goes around, comes around"
It's a Pagan rule that you'll get what you give.

BSB Nick lover
All you can do is ignore ignorant people. To stoop to their level puts you AT their level and often you'll get stuck there.
Why risk that? ;)

christianw27
02-27-2003, 08:01 PM
Ignore them, they'll go away as soon as some other juicy gossip comes up....:D

ckerr4
02-27-2003, 08:30 PM
I did the same thing as cap once - not as outrageous (Catholic school and all) - but started a rumor on purpose within hearing of the rumormongers, lol. I had just had it. Didn't take but 'til the end of the day for it to get back to the principal, and she was asking my partner in crime (the person I started the rumor with) what "this" was all about!
Ah, the good old days:rolleyes:
Well, BSB, it can't be helped, unfortunately. But we love ya! :D

I am sorry the girl was so nasty about it though:(

miccit
02-27-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by WitchyGurl
Hey, hey, hey! Let's watch the "W" word please. I resemble that remark and I'm a good person 'K ;)
I mean we don't need to reinforce any BAD stereotypes now LOL!
Besides, I thought it was "What goes around, comes around"
It's a Pagan rule that you'll get what you give.

BSB Nick lover
All you can do is ignore ignorant people. To stoop to their level puts you AT their level and often you'll get stuck there.
Why risk that? ;)

No offense Witchygurl, I didn't mean it like that. I was gonna use the B word, but she is only 17 and I thought that wouldn't be nice. And you are right, it is what goes around comes around. I was having a blonde moment.

Ladytiger
02-27-2003, 10:07 PM
{{{{BSB}}}} My DD deals with the same thing, every day in school...it's no fun, especially whe the rumors get vicious. Like I tell her, you know the truth and your real friends know the truth, and tomorrow, there will be somebody else that they are flapping about.
Hang in there Hon

MsLynn
02-27-2003, 10:33 PM
i know how ya feel, lol even though i'm alot older and its work.

I just started working at a new 911 center, where all the old EMS dispathers were hired in and before it was just the 4 of them so now if i'm seen talkin to one of the male medics or officers, OUT COMES THE RUMOR i'm sleeping with them. DAMN wish i had half the fun i get accused of, and if i did i wouldn't have time to work, lol. oh well what can ya do. some peoples lives are so empty they have to try to make someone else as miserable as they are

don't let em get to ya.

tljohn123
02-28-2003, 07:29 AM
omg does that mean i sleep with everyone too because i have big boobs????? lmao.....seems to me there were pretty awful rumors about me in junior high too. I was the dullest kid in junior high--I never did ANYTHING except for reading. But because I was a kid from central Illinois transplanted into the worst neighborhood my mother could find in Detroit...well, that didn't help either. Gawd I'm glad all that's over with!

ahippiechic
02-28-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by KissMsLynn
i know how ya feel, lol even though i'm alot older and its work.

I just started working at a new 911 center, where all the old EMS dispathers were hired in and before it was just the 4 of them so now if i'm seen talkin to one of the male medics or officers, OUT COMES THE RUMOR i'm sleeping with them. DAMN wish i had half the fun i get accused of, and if i did i wouldn't have time to work, lol. oh well what can ya do. some peoples lives are so empty they have to try to make someone else as miserable as they are

don't let em get to ya.

I used to be a dispatcher for our local police dept. and it was the same way! I just WISH I had been having as much fun as some epople thought I was, LOL!
And, yeah, BSB, just try to ignore them. Your real friends know better, and the ones who don't aren't worth your time.

Azriel_LittleHawk
02-28-2003, 02:53 PM
when i was in school..i was the goody 2shoes, "don't drink don't smoke what do you do"..*G* and my best freind was the school "slut"...poor girl...no matter what she did she was always labeled a slut..by the "jealous biatchs"..cause my Girly girl was freinds with alot of guys..mainly cause she was cool..didn't get all weirded out an tongue tied rounge em..so they liked her...she smoked and drank..and partied..and through all our jr high an sr high days? she was "active" with like 3 guys...but to hear everyone else tell it? she was this MEGAWHORE...the rumors going round about her were just unreal!! and me? well..there were the odd rumor.guilt by associoation type thing...truth was, the ho's that started all the rumors were the "jealous vindictive spread em for anything with danglies" type girls..and could not understand how my freind could have all these guys round her all the time..and NOT be doing em...

obviously this person is brain damaged...sad that her life is so frigging EMPTY that she has to eavesdrop..and start rumors...tell her to watch the news for a night and then get her damned head right..

you take care ok!!

ciao!