PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

muffinmom
02-27-2003, 04:55 PM
Hey all been along time since posting. My last post was about doing a stem cell transplant. And every one was so nice about it. But, now i don't think i'm going to do it because i've been told that it's moraly wrong to ask someone to have a child just to get Stem Cells. Ok ! I have two daughters one just married and her husband was sent to Kuwait three days after they were married. My other daughter is 15, this is the daughter that wants to do this for me, the other can't for obvious reasons, NO I DON'T WANT HER TO HAVE A CHILD AT 15 AND MAYBE I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON , I'VE BEEN TOLD I HAVE NO MORALS, OR GODS GOING TO PUNISH ME. HELL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, NOW IT'S TOO LATE BECAUSE SHE'S ALREADY PREGNANT, SO WHAT DO I DO NOW !

Tasha405
02-27-2003, 05:04 PM
Oh hun, I have no idea what to tell ya. I just wanted to give ya hugs and I hope that everything works out ok. {{{{hugs}}}}

odyssey
02-27-2003, 05:22 PM
{{{{muffinmom}}}}
your life has been through hard times lately.
Now your 15 year old is pregnant this will be more trying on you.
I am sorry to hear this all and that people told you you have no morals. If your 15 did this to help you and give you the stem cells I would be very worried.

ladybugbhb
02-27-2003, 05:39 PM
hugs

Momof2totsand1teen
02-27-2003, 06:00 PM
(((muffinmom)))

ajksmom
02-27-2003, 06:00 PM
Forget those who are critisizing you for this. Now that your daughter is pregnant you should go ahead and do the transplant so that you can be there for her to help her raise her child. Whatever you choose to do, do what is best for you and your children. What would they do without you? People are going to critisize no matter what you do.

Sha
02-27-2003, 06:58 PM
You just do what is right in your heart. Don't let others harp on you and throw their judgements at you. If they think they are holier than god to say such awful things then let them be harshly judged on their calling day and deal with their ego's. If your daughter became pregnant on purpose or accidentally, she is going to need you. It just may be a sign...something to think about.. ((((Muffinmom)))) I wish you all the luck in the world.

momfromTN
02-27-2003, 07:03 PM
And, adoption is an option too, BUT... Whatever is decided, (((Hugs))).

Lora_1994
02-27-2003, 07:47 PM
I just wanted to give you ((((((( hugs ))))))

you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

ckerr4
02-27-2003, 08:10 PM
I agree with Raven. Shame on those who would criticize you, and are they completely pure in their own hearts? Bless you muffinmom, this can't be easy, but focus on what's important, and right now, it's not the harping of other people - they're not the one's making these life and death decisions. (((muffinmom & family)))

MsLynn
02-27-2003, 10:47 PM
(((((((muffinmom))))))))

can't even fathom what you're going through and don't want to, but want you to know you're in our hearts and prayers.

Iluvbears
02-27-2003, 11:30 PM
I'VE BEEN TOLD I HAVE NO MORALS, OR GODS GOING TO PUNISH ME.

How do they know "God's going to punish you"? Have they spoken to "god"?

Don't pay any attention to people who talk out of their arses. If they were faced with the same situation they'd do whatever it takes to save their life.

It's your life you do what you want. I wish you the best...

Sunee
02-27-2003, 11:41 PM
(((((MuffinMom))))) Don't ya just love the way people are soooooo judgemental?!?!?! But let them spend one day walking in your shoes and they'd change their minds faster than their underwear. Next time someone opens their big mouth to pass judgement on you just tell them to bite your @$$ :D. If you can't then call me and I'll say it for you ;).

As far as your daughter goes......just love her and help her through this. If she did this on purpose then all I can say is you have one hell of a great kid on your hands. She must really love you if she did this on purpose. If it was an accident then all you can do is deal with it. If it were my child I would just hug her and assure her that everything is going to be fine. I'd stand by her every single step of the way. I too believe things happen for a reason. You do what YOU think is right and not what others think you should do. My neice had a baby at age 15 and it wasn't the end of the world. It seemed like it for a little while but it wasn't. She just had to change her lifestyle and put her priorities in order. She's now 26 and doing great. There were a few rough spots along the way but she survived and so will you and your daughter :). Keep your chin and hold your head high!!!!!!! Hugs