PDA

View Full Version : How hard is it to read the FSOT rules?

juliegirl78
02-26-2003, 01:12 PM
And then follow them! I mean, really. There aren't even that many rules! :rolleyes:

That's all! ;) Petty, I know... Continue with your lives!

mewoman
02-26-2003, 01:28 PM
Depends on the person....some people just think the rules don't apply to them....
Take HB for example....

PLEASE TAKE HER!!!! :) :D:D:D

Of course, she is pretty obtuse....:D

Tasha405
02-26-2003, 01:36 PM
Ok, I give up! How hard is it to read and follow them?? ;) hehehe

{{{{{{Julie}}}}}}}

mewoman
02-26-2003, 01:37 PM
So, you mean, we can't post a new thread every day? We can't bump our threads every couple of hours.....:(

Nikkole
02-26-2003, 01:45 PM
We can't post 4-5 posts in a row..
You know what I hate is when I email you about an item and tell you I want it and ask if you have extras I would like them to. So you send me a list while I'm asleep because it's after midnight.Then when I email you back in the morning with what I want from your extras list you reply with sorry everything is sold!
Errr that bugs the heck out of me bad!
Then the Roak where you tell me you still have some lets say samples and you will send them to me and you never do you don't even email me to let me know you sent them to somebody else..

juliegirl78
02-26-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Tasha405
Ok, I give up! How hard is it to read and follow them?? ;) hehehe

*That* is the million dollar question... Reminds me of the Tootsie Pop owl, actually...

http://www.tootsie.com/img/picMemLicksComputer.gif

kelblend
02-26-2003, 02:14 PM
yeah take hb please!!! roflmbo

mpmyers
02-26-2003, 02:52 PM
Read? We're supposed to READ the rules? I thought they were there to look pretty!!:eek:

ckerr4
02-26-2003, 03:02 PM
omg julie, you asked the wrong bunch of people, *wiping a tear from my eye* really, too funny, rotf *g*

miccit
02-26-2003, 03:36 PM
Ok I admit it it was me! :D I accidentally posted in there yesterday to something cap posted. Didn't realize where I was, I was dazed and confused. Thamlet corrected it (without the trout even) and I felt really bad about it. I will never never do it again! Ok, so you're probably not talking about me but I feel better now.

And Thamlet-- I am very sorry I posted in the wrong place!:)

gobs101
02-26-2003, 03:38 PM
Meowoman knows better shes just playen games with everybodys minds! She read the rules cause she found in the little itty bitty print she had to get PAYPAL, was just one of the rules somebody tossed in one day along with all the other "read between the line" ones.

My favorite one is when you just recopy your post everyday and just post it again.

Enough I am leaving before the evil paypal queen shows up and wacks me with that lousy fish she carries around with her!

mewoman
02-26-2003, 03:52 PM
<<<<<------Runs out after Gobs....laughing maniacially

juliegirl78
02-26-2003, 04:01 PM
That's right! Nobody is as evil as me! :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

*smacks hb, mew, ckerr, mp, kel, and tasha with the chat trout*

JoanieV2
02-26-2003, 04:14 PM
gobs, I agree with you on the copying threads. Why do people do that???

With a lot of newbies on the board, it would make our life a lot easier if they'd just read the rules. But do they?? HA - yeah right, it's like they don't know how to read when it comes to things like rules.

Anyway, enough said for now.