PDA

View Full Version : Someone please tell me how to

mesue
02-26-2003, 04:43 AM
fix this, while trying to fix my computers other problems I managed somehow to reset the screen size and colors, the colors are way off, like they are if you have to start in safe mode and the screen is sized to where when I'm reading something here @ BBS I have to use a scroll from side to side to read, its driving me nuts, I know I'm an old ditsy broad but I can't seem to find how to fix it.

van1
02-26-2003, 04:58 AM
got to "My Computer" should be top left of your desktop icons..

click on "my computer"....then click on "control Panel"...then click on "display options"

gives you several tabs to check ....those are how you set your color, your text sizes, and icon sizes for your display-tabs are for "background", "appearance" etc...

HTH

Just a Grannie in Michigan

Lora_1994
02-26-2003, 06:19 AM
mesue ... you're not the only one having problems .. one of my kids was messing with the computer and messed it all up.. mines doing the same thing. I just figured I'd deal with it, but now that you asked, Im glad someone helped... THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

mesue
02-26-2003, 04:59 PM
Yes it is great advice and thats the way you fix most of these kinds of problems but unfortunately its not working for me, I have done everything and even though I have background put down as none I still got these blue dots as background and no matter how many times I go into settings and change the colors and screen resolution or size and hit restart it still comes back on the same, no change. its driving me crazy looking at these blue dots and having to use a scroll button from side to side. Help! and thanks to everyone who has answered and anyone for any future help, hurry these blue dots are out to blind me. LOL Thanks!